Recent content by Zwivix

  1. Zwivix

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

    I think its gonna take maybe a year to get back up. Obama is doing a good job so far.hope it helps
  2. Zwivix

    The Zwivix Thread

    Im keeping my crutches and my support boot...Im so cutting in line at Disneyland ^^ Im catching up on all my manga D: too many series...
  3. Zwivix

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    welcome to all new members that I havent gotten to welcome.
  4. Zwivix

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

    Welcome. Im doing great for no school til summer. But for now I just get to drive everyone... D: cant drink while taking all this medicine..Ebil!
  5. Zwivix

    Support General Suggestions

    I got a quick suggestion. Why not add an Arcade with flash games and highscores. Would be fun to pass the time.
  6. Zwivix

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

    No...flippin way.... --- I agree Slumdog Millionaire is a great movie to watch. I got my attention since I first saw the trailer for it. Really liked they incorpotated some good action to a great story, and Jamal Malik just killed it.
  7. Zwivix

    Giilshark Gallery

    Amazing gallery :D Really like your use of the light source. keep up the good work.
  8. Zwivix

    Louen's Galery

    Wow great work Louen I really enjoyed looking through it all. What other series are you planning to do?
  9. Zwivix

    The Zwivix Thread

    No...it was a bone shattering train crashing, 2 metal bars crushing my lateral tarselmedatarsal bone...ill link some news articles when I get on my PC.But Im okay started walking without crutches a few weeks ago. Edit:Full coverage of Metrolink crash The site has video on the right-hand...
  10. Zwivix

    The Zwivix Thread

    D: Stalker....>> You mean about using your name as a character of mine? I like your name and I coudnt think of anything else :amuse Anway never knew that MH had a moblie version...when i was stuck in bed with my broken ankle i could have stayed active... Somehow I knew you were gonna be...
  11. Zwivix

    The Zwivix Thread

    Thanks for the birthday wish :D --- Anyway I've been inactive for quite a few months for personal reasons, but now I think I can start being active on the forums again. Can't wait to get back to translating, I've gone into translation withdrawl..... /shudders
  12. Zwivix

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Welcome Luca Breeze! Hope you enjoy all our series here, maybe you'll get hooked on a new series here ^^
  13. Zwivix

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

    Yeah I know it almost did kill him...
  14. Zwivix

    Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

    Yes nobody knows for sure, but like you said 4 outta their 5 best players are out, so their on an up hill battle. The rest of the players are gonna have to step-up their game.(Easier said than done)
  15. Zwivix

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

    Oh man...Well hope you get better soon. Don't drink and take meds again thats what got my Unlce in the hospital... --- iTP was the first dish you learned how to make?
Top