There's no Greater Nuisance Than a Defiant Chuuni

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Tenipuri is gross
:modsmack

IT'S NOT. :rant

It's cute, and sweet, and awesome and sweaty. :zomg

And it has Golden Pair! :squee

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Wait, Kaiten watches Free!? :wtf I didn't know you were a loyal KyoAni fan. I didn't know this!
Nagisa reminds him of Mej. ¬¬
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

t's cute, and sweet, and awesome and sweaty. :zomg
Nou. K-On is cute, and sweet, and awesome, not tenipuri

Nagisa reminds him of Mej. ¬¬
Nagisa is more coherent.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Nou. K-On is cute, and sweet, and awesome, not tenipuri
K-on doesn't have leg hug. That's the real cute and awesome thing to see. :hmph
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

K-On doesn't need "leg hug", it has Azunyan.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Azu-nyan > everything else
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Eye patch Asuka > everything else

 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

eww, you guys are blinder than a one eye like me. :barf
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Explain to me how eye patch Asuka is not kawaii, smart lady :notrust
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Explain to me how eye patch Asuka is not kawaii, smart lady :notrust
ugly eye + ugly clothes are not kawaii :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

What's the eyepatch fetish? I've noticed it for years but never got it...lol
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

That's a great eye. And those are not clothes, It's a plug suit. She has to wear it while she pilots her Eva.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

What's the eyepatch fetish? I've noticed it for years but never got it...lol
It's just.... cute. I wouldn't expect a bear to get it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Yeah but that's a pirate patch. The fetish in moe-fandom usually the bandage type or something. I'm not sure it it's the same kind of cute on Asuka...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Just watch it you wannabe fan :nah
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Yeah but that's a pirate patch. The fetish in moe-fandom usually the bandage type or something. I'm not sure it it's the same kind of cute on Asuka...
It's still cute on her. Baka-gary :p
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Eye patch Asuka > everything else

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Chihiro :wtf

I didn't know you were an ef fan, Gary.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I watched it years ago. But the bigger point is that not all eyepatches are the same.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Chihiro is uber cute though, I understood the eyepatch thing when I saw her. :3
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I watched it years ago. But the bigger point is that not all eyepatches are the same.
You're too damn picky about eyepatch moe.

Chihiro is uber cute though, I understood the eyepatch thing when I saw her. :3
Chihiro was a first ballot inductee into the moe moe hall of fame. She is not as moe as Azunyan, or eye patch Asuka, but she is still very moe.
 
Top