Oh I can criticize a bit if you like; you use fallacious arguments like 'he's defending himself, that's suspicious', 'my gut tells me that (...)' or 'they don't typically do that'. While I get that there's historical precedent which makes these arguments strong(er), you're lynching a townie over it
What? I said that your defending youself is a good thing. Your accusing other is not. First you attacked gnut, then after that you explained your actions.
Honestly, I agree with Holt, Ust.
I don't know whetever gnut is telling the truth or not, but if he was, then a person would blow up together with him...
And what if the last person who voted for him was Townie?
I don't feel like risking anything right now...
Call it weak play or cowardice, I don't care...
Besides, we don't even know if Panda's a Townie to begin with...
Since he's pretty much screwed he could tell us his role, but he's refusing to even do that for some odd reason..
We could confirm the truth by comparing the role he claims with his posts.
What? I said that your defending youself is a good thing. Your accusing other is not. First you attacked gnut, then after that you explained your actions.
I my eyes attack isn't the best defense. I think attack is an attack. I tend to side with people, who first defend themselves without accusations, and then after that provide another option.
I my eyes attack isn't the best defense. I think attack is an attack. I tend to side with people, who first defend themselves without accusations, and then after that provide another option.
So I first present an argument against Gnut (no response), then I defend myself (no response) and that's being held against me now because I noticed something before I was being suspected?
Hoenn rules baby!
Anyway, I'm disappointed in you Panda.
You didn't show me the results of your training and as such I'll make my Flygon attack you and your Pokèmon with the deadly Votekill!
For now Votekill Panda
It is not because of a joke or anything.Last day he tried to kill me,perhaps it is just a joke but it felt like it was more than that.Last night he tried to save erin,firstly asked her to change her vote to me and then asked gnut to vote for me instead of erin.I might be wrong perhaps he is trying to save his team member or just joking around but still that looks suspicous imo.
And there are holt and tata,they are not posting much and it is bad.(Don't misunderstand me,I know that tata-chan is troubled with internet and holt has to study so I am not blaming them for not posting much but if they are mafia then it is really hard for us to understand it)
Oh jeez I just got home idk who to vote and I have to go, I have a birthday party right now. X.x
I didnt have time to read since my last post so I'm going to votekill Holt cause he is not going to die and I'm not sure panda is Mafia.
TSPanda was commited to training his beloved pokémon, which he loved on first sight, even though he was offered 'stronger' companions. When the other trainers started their search for Team Rocket again, Bulbasaur got caught in the middle of battles. He took a hit or two, but suddenly an overwhelming amount of moves went towards the small pokémon. Even though he was heavily wounded, mora than any other pokémon, he endured it. He stood still while his trainer tried to question all that. Some of the other trainers started to question themselves with that. Would it all be Team Rocket messing up with their minds? They wanted to stop those criminal so badly... Could that desire be blinding them? For what seemed to be an endless period of time, Bulbasaur waited, and hoped, that pokèmon that were being used for evil purposes would be stopped instead, but at some point, the young one, so young that didn't come to learn healing moves by its time, bent its knee. 'NO!!' TSPanda yelled. 'We're not done yet, Uchie! We have a mission!!! No... we have a purpose to keep going on and on! You and me!' But Bulbasaur had reached his limited. At once, he fell on the ground. TSPanda ran after him and picked up his friend. Shouted at people that he needed help. In order to prove he had the best intentions, he threw at them an item the other trainers recognized: they had seen it with GrySun as well.
END OF DAY 2
(Detective)
START OF NIGHT 2
Night 2 ends in 10 hours (it lasts from 8 am to 6pm -3gtm)
The trainers managed to get some nice rest, and their pokémons regained HP and PP. Unlike the previous night, no one got suddenly attacked and harmed this time.
The night just wasn't lovely for one trainer: gnut. It looks like Meowth spent the night chasing some rattatas and ended up founding some suspicious berries, which made him too sick. Meowth hasn't waken up yet, and it's fast asleep.
gnut's Meowth is asleep and can't use its moves (Votekill or signature)
START OF DAY 3
1x (Krabby's Penalty)
Time remaining (by 5 30 PM -3GMT) ~20h Battles start in 3 30hs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNOUNCEMENT
Happy bday, Mazi-kun^^
Feel free to give sunglasses to your Squirtle!
He is the savest bet right? While Panda refused to exactly tell his results, gnut was his main suspect. Also the Erin protection is still solid idea. Panda could have been insane det, but this is most ideal route right? If you have better ideas, please share.
Also, if we do have a bomb diffuser. I'd asume he/she targeted gnut last night. Atleast if he/she payed attention, I would have done so.
He is the savest bet right? While Panda refused to exactly tell his results, gnut was his main suspect. Also the Erin protection is still solid idea. Panda could have been insane det, but this is most ideal route right? If you have better ideas, please share.
Also, if we do have a bomb diffuser. I'd asume he/she targeted gnut last night. Atleast if he/she payed attention, I would have done so.
Most time we have bomb role without diffuser though. Only way we have diffuser is if there is kamikaze bomb role or mafia bomb. That's how it usualy goes.
Most time we have bomb role without diffuser though. Only way we have diffuser is if there is kamikaze bomb role or mafia bomb. That's how it usualy goes.
Yeah, but wasn't speculation exactly that, that greg could be mafia bomb? Sinceh claimed bomb.
Also came up with another plausible explanation for the sickly situation. Maybe we had a pirate who stole the skill? Blocked or absence are more likely though.