Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Meh, guess I'll vote for gnut too.
Claiming bomb is always one of the fastest way to not be targeted by others, or at least to create a cover.

Votekill gnut

That random Sickly Townie though. :XD
P.S: Happy birthday Maz. :celebrate:tata3
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Most time we have bomb role without diffuser though. Only way we have diffuser is if there is kamikaze bomb role or mafia bomb. That's how it usualy goes.
What the diffuser do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Happy birthday, Mazino! :celebrate
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I must be missing something. Why you guys are so sure about gnut?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Panda was suspecting him but wasnt so clear about him. And if he is the bomb somebody will die with him.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What the diffuser do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Happy birthday, Mazino! :celebrate
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I must be missing something. Why you guys are so sure about gnut?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Panda was suspecting him but wasnt so clear about him. And if he is the bomb somebody will die with him.
It's not like we're sure...
We're just suspicious of his claim, that's all.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's not like we're sure...
We're just suspicious of his claim, that's all.
But like demon said, I think is better wait to see his explanation. We lost 3 townies already.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey, votekill Gnut
Happy bday Maz :yay
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
But like demon said, I think is better wait to see his explanation. We lost 3 townies already.
Well, looking at all this votes, I'm sure that he'll be willing to give us one. :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i change to eren and she is bomb....i'm dead
if she turns out to be town and dies....i'm dead
so whats the diff?:lmao
And also there is this, I asked him why did he think that erin was bomb since he claimed bomb...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And also there is this, I asked him why did he think that erin was bomb since he claimed bomb...
Yeah, that's weird. :?bunny
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, goodnight guys, time for me to go to bed.:bedtime
It's a shame that I won't be there for the battle period, but what can you do about that.:sleepy
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Anyway, I want to fight! :cheerbunny
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Btw if we are going to kill gnut, we all should do it with duels. If we all attack him but not votekill him might save us(of course if he really is the bomb).
I am going bed too, good night guys.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Btw if we are going to kill gnut, we all should do it with duels. If we all attack him but not votekill him might save us(of course if he really is the bomb).
I am going bed too, good night guys.
Yeah, but still, who voted him last die anyway.
I want to battle, I didn't battle till now. *.*

Go mudkip! :allthe
I peck gnut.

 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, but still, who voted him last die anyway.
I want to battle, I didn't battle till now. *.*

Go mudkip! :allthe
I peck gnut.

*Mudkip tried to use peck*

It doesn't know that move!

*It used Water Gun instead... but it missed!*
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lol, I don't know this weird pokemon. XD
But yeah, water gun is more appropriate. :fail
I will use "attack" the next time. :darn
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And also there is this, I asked him why did he think that erin was bomb since he claimed bomb...
with my claim and with the most votes at that time....cant you figure out i was baiting?
had nothing to do with erin...it was because ust and panda were really pushing me to lock on either you or her.
as i said before....i voted you to have a three way tie so the town could decide
if it were the other way around and me/you and 1locked with 2 open votes....and erin had 2open/no locked....i would have voted her.
is that good enough?

also,i hope all these votes aren't because panda died....i'm not the one calling him out.
he was calling me out....i didn't make the rest of you vote him....not even convince you to(you all supposedly doubted me the whole time).
i tell you this....you wasting your time on me....gonna end up losing 2 more townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
MEOWTH PAYDAYS ON....
DD 1X
UST 1X
G01 1X
ZASZ 1X
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
with my claim and with the most votes at that time....cant you figure out i was baiting?
had nothing to do with erin...it was because ust and panda were really pushing me to lock on either you or her.
as i said before....i voted you to have a three way tie so the town could decide
if it were the other way around and me/you and 1locked with 2 open votes....and erin had 2open/no locked....i would have voted her.
is that good enough?

also,i hope all these votes aren't because panda died....i'm not the one calling him out.
he was calling me out....i didn't make the rest of you vote him....not even convince you to(you all supposedly doubted me the whole time).
i tell you this....you wasting your time on me....gonna end up losing 2 more townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
MEOWTH PAYDAYS ON....
DD 1X
UST 1X
G01 1X
ZASZ 1X

*Meowth used Payday 4 times!*

But they all missed!

Edit: to clarify, Meowth can't use any of his moves this day, including vote kill, sorry for the needless battle roleplay.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:shootme
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top