Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Uh, @Tatasugoi what do you mean by who I infected?

Also, guys I checked g01, also got Guilty. I was going to check Ust but I suspected g01 more.

Votekill DD

I'm not buying 2 BPs in this game. Also, your hint was that you don't have a night role iirc but BP is a night role. That's literally the only time it works. Lastly, I recall you were one of the last to vote Erin, citing that you did it for the badge (which I don't doubt).

Between Demon, Tata and Magi, there's another Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed & @Lovemagi wtf are your roles?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am fine with lynching either you or DD. Waiting for magi to post before I reveal my role, though I think it should be obvious.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Uh, @Tatasugoi what do you mean by who I infected?

Also, guys I checked g01, also got Guilty. I was going to check Ust but I suspected g01 more.

Votekill DD

I'm not buying 2 BPs in this game. Also, your hint was that you don't have a night role iirc but BP is a night role. That's literally the only time it works. Lastly, I recall you were one of the last to vote Erin, citing that you did it for the badge (which I don't doubt).

Between Demon, Tata and Magi, there's another Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed & @Lovemagi wtf are your roles?
Zasz didnt even vote for erin, but I am mafia?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The second battle period of the day has just started trainers, go for it!​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK then. Dragon Tail on Torchic! Don't miss, don't miss, don't miss!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Stone edge on DD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Salamence missed for the first time... :sad At least Flygon got him.

@Lovemagi reveal your role.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Flygon has never missed an attack if you noticed guys. Hardy is a mafia.
My Flygon kinda did though. :XD
Prepare yourself you Rocket scum!:p

P.S: Won a badge, yay!:tata3:jester:tata1
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Demon how is your role obvious? And Magi what's keeping you?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Lmfao 2 bps claims. Is this suppose to be the new 'claim' trend orso? Like what is it, the fourth or fifth game that two people claimed to be the bp lol. And DD did you not said that you had NOT a night role? Than Zasz saying he is the BP as well, like what is it the fourth game that this happened with him rofl.

@Holt Aha, Holt, thank you for sharing your 'investigative information'. What a funny coincidence that you investigated g01 and he died this day. Coincidence much? I would not even be surprised if you setted this up because that is something I would defintely do if I were mafia and saw that two investigative people died and claiming to be the 'third one'. But sure, if you are truly the 'third' investigator than I had like to suggest you to investigate the ones you find the most supicious which are me, Tata or Demonspeed. Inb4 one of them dies Night Phase and confirmed to be Townie and than Holt claims to say 'guilty' on one of us while we are dead rofl.

And my role is so obvious. You should pay more attention, boy. Because there is one role that fits with my description I gave at Day Two and the one I gave, yesterday. Should be kinda clear.

@Demonspeed Calm your tits, boy. My role is obvious like how your role is obvious, right? :rolleyes:
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, if I reveal mine, you will reveal yours?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Kill me hardy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Zasz participated in killing every townie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top