Hmhm. I see. If that's the case then has Esu already told us who he blocked the night before last night? The one where there was only one kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're online, Esu, I think you can answer that right?^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, me too, Ust. I'm as green as grass, honest to god. And I'm glad my gut feeling turned out right again, Saving a townie and killing a mafia always feels good and now it happened twice.
Hmhm. I see. If that's the case then has Esu already told us who he blocked the night before last night? The one where there was only one kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're online, Esu, I think you can answer that right?^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, me too, Ust. I'm as green as grass, honest to god. And I'm glad my gut feeling turned out right again, Saving a townie and killing a mafia always feels good and now it happened twice.
Sry but I don't >< I don't think that was a misplay but, as I said, a last resource, the only pick that would benefit an escort story. That and the other things I alrdy wrote ^^' I even think you suggested the strongman as a way to take us off track with you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also quickly saw some inconsistencies around the masons, that I alrdy brought up only some posts ago, but I'll go back to that later cause my day at work has been a bit hard
Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn) ->Mason recruiter 2. 2. Mazino (Jarvan IV) Spy, Killed Night 1
3. Esu Taichou (Zed) -> night role -> prostitute 4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) Detective, Killed Night 1
5. Utsune (Zyra) Doctor, Host killed Day 2
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role, so I'm not a Mason Doctor killed on N2.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah) -> politician
8. Farfalla (Nami) -> Bodyguard
9. Xnut (Vladimir) -> Mason 10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> Said "No regular Townie", already had the role, a role already claimed -Detective killed on N3
11. xi0 (Graves) -> Townie Unskilled Mafia Member, Lynched Day 3
1 mafia killed in Blue team
VS
Red Team 12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona) -> Afk ->townie hostkilled
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) ->recruited Mason formerly a witch
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Mason 15. Gnut (Varus) -> Well, seems he didn't have the role before, or didn't remember : Politician killed on N3
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Active role- Detective
17. G01 (Ekko) ->Active role Hider 18. Sugar Kitty (Riven) -> Afk Doctor hostkilled
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie. Whether he is somehow telling the truth or not, it's irrelevant. He's not a Mason. Sickly Townie Lynched on D2
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Innocent Child 21. Holt (Gnar) Mafia Escort, Lynched Day 1
22. Evil3ye (Diana) Mafia Boss, Killed Night 1 2 Mafias in Red Team
We can make Xnut green as he is proven townie, no matter his role.
If we go with the 3-3 mafia theory and that each mafia had a blocker role aka escort then that leaves probably a normal mafia member in the red team and an escort and a boss in the blue team. If Panda went with the whole mirror theme on his mafias.
We're ten now, if there are only two and we loses three townie this night that will leaves 4 townies with a 2 and a 1 strong mafia giving us only one more day. Risky.
Also why did the mafia went after greg as politician but not demon as mason recruiter? Shouldn't he be a much higher target than a politician as he can take in townies and identify mafia by dieing when recruiting them at night? Why would both mafia ignore such a role? The det one makes sense, but the politician does not in my mind. Feels like aw weird choice.
Because there are two Politicians I guess. And I suppose they want us Masons to look more suspicious. When you think about it none of us has died so far.
A massive skirmish takes place on the fields of justice. Blood flows, champions fall, victors cry out loud. This game as any other is a mess. Who came out on top? (Every 'win' is a kill for your team, every 'loss' is a kill for the other team).
Blue Team
Demonspeed // Quinn 1v1's g01 // Ekko, but a well timed jump through time saves Goiboy from a sticky situation! (loss) Mazino // Jarvan IV decimates gnut // Varus! (win) Esu Taichou // Zed manages to dodge everything gnut // Varus throws at him, and finishes the archer with style (win)
Card master WithYouInSpirit // Twisted Fate sets out to kill Holt // Gnar, but the dinosaur in disguise proves too much to handle (loss)
On behalf of the Black Rose, Hakuteiken // LeBlanc assassinates Zasz // Fizz (win)
Report Support for no vision! GrySun // Kassadin 1v1's lawlett-kun // Taric before he could say 'gems are precious'! (win)
Red Team James Rye // Teemo finds out the hard way his stick isn't the longest in town, and losses the 1v1 Mazino // Jarvan IV! (loss) Ustegius // Katarina attempted assassination of WithYouInSpirit // Twisted Fate fails with a well timed Gold Card (loss)
To a time traveler, the butterfly effect is something to take into consideration, but who cares about a bird?? G01 // Ekko smashes Demonspeed // Quinn (win)
All humans must bow to royalty, thankfully Philia // Orianna is a robot and successfully 1v1's Mazino // Jarvan IV (win)
A spicy duel between denizens of the sea. The better fish takes this one home, if they could find it. Zasz // Fizz 1v1's Farfalla // Nami (win) Holt // Gnar can't quite reach Erinyes // Taliayah because of her well placed minefield. (loss) Evil3ye // Diana came to know in their duel against xi0 // Graves that the moon also sets (loss)
8 vs 5
On their way back to base, a skill shot happened to land, which happened to trigger another fight. Plays were most definitely not made.
Blue Team lawlett-kun // Taric used his brawn to defeat Hakuteiken // LeBlanc beauty (win) gnut // Varus saw xnut // Vladimir throwing around a tantrum, so he shot him in the knee by (win)
Red Team
Erinyes // Taliyah figured that James Rye // Teemo would still be lying around, defeated, but invisible. Thank god for spells that cover the whole place (win) Farfalla // Nami feeds another kill as she overextends to ward, this time to gnut // Varus (loss)
However, xi0 // Graves veteran skills allow him to execute high level clean-up jutsu, like pressing his R button, to killgnut // Varus (win)
10 vs 8
Before long, another round of brawls broke out. Quite the sight.
Blue Team Demonspeed // Quinn travels around so quickly, he outpaces the speed of light and catches out g01 // Ekko in the past (win)
A smart shadow clone decoy gives Esu Taichou // Zed the edge he needs to best Ustegius // Katarina (win) Hakuteiken // LeBlanc takes a page out of his book, and baits Ustegius // Katarina into focusing yet another clone (win) Erinyes // Taliyah is good at throwing rocks, sure, but she can't quite reach the enemy base. SugarKitty // Riven takes this one away (from keyboard) (loss) GrySun // Kassadin may cut through evil, but he can't through lawlett-kun // Taric' gems (loss)
Red Team
lawlett-kun // Taric' dazzle makes it hard for Hakuteiken // LeBlanc to even dent him (win)
As an expert scout, James Rye // Teemo quickly enough noticed that Utsune // Zyra isn't a harmless plant (win) Ustegius // Katarina couldn't quite reach Demonspeed // Quinn up in the air (loss) G01 // Ekko can traverse time, but not the jungle, and loses it to Utsune // Zyra (loss) Philia // Orianna had trouble hitting the dimension warping GrySun // Kassadin (loss) 16 vs 12
In the League of Legends criminal justice system, intentionally feeding is considered especially heinous. On the Summoners Rift, the dedicated players who carry out these vicious felonies are known as the boosted animals. These are their stories.
Blue Team Fly swiftly, kill quickly. For instance, Demonspeed // Quinn killing g01 // Ekko quickly (win) Erinyes // Taliyah rocks aren't quite as hard as lawlett-kun // Taric' minerals (loss)
The tide is definitely not in the favor of Farfalla // Nami when it comes to duels with gnut // Varus(loss) GrySun // Kassadin may come from the void, but James Rye // Teemo comes from hell (loss)
Red Team
lawlett-kun // Taric' hammer is harder than GrySun // Kassadin sword is long (win) It's not fear Ustegius // Katarina smells, but the blood of Demonspeed // Quinn up in the air (win) G01 // Ekko, do you know what the definition of insanity is? Getting killed over and over by Demonspeed // Quinn (loss)
18 vs 17
Interesting. No one actually bothered feeding. Very spicy, but more clown fiesta next time please.
No fights!
Finally, some more fights. Swimmingly.
Blue Team Demonspeed // Quinn funnily enough got ambushed by his prey, g01 // Ekkothis time around (loss)
In the aftermath of the fight, Erinyes // Taliyah took the oppurtunity to fling a stonge or two at g01 // Ekko (win)
After an epic bout of training in deepest depths of the most deplorable of oceans, Farfalla // Nami returned to challenge Zasz // Fizz... Only to get one-shot (win)
Red Team
James Rye // Teemo' shrooms even work in the water, rendering the poor mermaid Farfalla // Nami useless (win)
They who strike first, win first. Accordingly, Ustegius // Katarina made the first move on Esu Taicho // Zed (win) G01 // Ekko had quite some time to train up, and challenge Demonspeed // Quinnfor another duel (win)
After years of intensive training, Zasz // Fizz managed to use his impressive, complex pole jumping techniques to dodge Erinyes // Taliyah' rocks (win)
19 vs 23
As for what Red Team will be voting for tonight...
The Bloodthirster - If the chosen player would die during the next phase, the killer will die along with them.
There will be another notification of this in the last post of the day.
Man, only dead people online reading this thread. This sucks. If esu really is prostitute then killing him would be the worst move we could do now. Just like greg said, I can't imagine so many blocking roles or giving the mafia, even if two different mafias, twice an escort. This is starting to grow on me as if Esu is playing prostitute badly and gets set up by the two mafia guys though that would mean Farf is a liar?
Ugh, my head
I think, You not dieing means there really is a Mafia Mason among us.
Meaning we can drop this act of you pretending to be Mason recruiter, Demon.
Nobody EVER never went for us even the two hidden of us in each night or even after xnut despite me being so crazy on protecting him. That should have set ANY clear thinking Mafia like xi0 and such off to be like "that dude could very likely be mason recruiter why else try to save him at any cost", yet nothing like that happened. At all. And that can't be with only one mafia mason as only one mafia would be told about this...
Hm.
I got a crazy theory but what if.... there are TWO Mafia Mason. One for team orange and one for Team Red? That would have told each mafia three targets they do not need to kill while also now have them knowing that one of those three townie roles is actually of the other mafia. This way each mafia has like 3 targets cleared as they know they are harmless vanillia masons and can kill them anytime if they wanted and thus also didn't gave a crap about the mason recruiter claim and went for the detective despite a bodyguard guarding said Det.
As I said I might be wrong, but if Esu turns out to have been a badly played prostitute then that means that Demon and Farf are the remaining two orange mafia and Lawl could be the remaining red Mason Mafia. Or ofc g01 is just f@cking us with that hider claim, same with Uste being guitly det though i totally believe Panda to do that. 3 Docs = 3 Dets with each one being sane, insane and one naive on the doc side and the other paranoid on the det side. Sounds a lot like panda to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WOHA BLOODTHIRSTER!!! AWESOME! And it is on red where we only have one red mafia left!
Sry but I don't >< I don't think that was a misplay but, as I said, a last resource, the only pick that would benefit an escort story. That and the other things I alrdy wrote ^^' I even think you suggested the strongman as a way to take us off track with you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also quickly saw some inconsistencies around the masons, that I alrdy brought up only some posts ago, but I'll go back to that later cause my day at work has been a bit hard
Man, only dead people online reading this thread. This sucks. If esu really is prostitute then killing him would be the worst move we could do now. Just like greg said, I can't imagine so many blocking roles or giving the mafia, even if two different mafias, twice an escort. This is starting to grow on me as if Esu is playing prostitute badly and gets set up by the two mafia guys though that would mean Farf is a liar?
Ugh, my head
I think, You not dieing means there really is a Mafia Mason among us.
Meaning we can drop this act of you pretending to be Mason recruiter, Demon.
Nobody EVER never went for us even the two hidden of us in each night or even after xnut despite me being so crazy on protecting him. That should have set ANY clear thinking Mafia like xi0 and such off to be like "that dude could very likely be mason recruiter why else try to save him at any cost", yet nothing like that happened. At all. And that can't be with only one mafia mason as only one mafia would be told about this...
Hm.
I got a crazy theory but what if.... there are TWO Mafia Mason. One for team orange and one for Team Red? That would have told each mafia three targets they do not need to kill while also now have them knowing that one of those three townie roles is actually of the other mafia. This way each mafia has like 3 targets cleared as they know they are harmless vanillia masons and can kill them anytime if they wanted and thus also didn't gave a crap about the mason recruiter claim and went for the detective despite a bodyguard guarding said Det.
As I said I might be wrong, but if Esu turns out to have been a badly played prostitute then that means that Demon and Farf are the remaining two orange mafia and Lawl could be the remaining red Mason Mafia. Or ofc g01 is just f@cking us with that hider claim, same with Uste being guitly det though i totally believe Panda to do that. 3 Docs = 3 Dets with each one being sane, insane and one naive on the doc side and the other paranoid on the det side. Sounds a lot like panda to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WOHA BLOODTHIRSTER!!! AWESOME! And it is on red where we only have one red mafia left!
And why didn't g01 asked to be recruited the moment Demon revealed himself? Heck, that the whole purpose of the mason recruiter! To recruit useless townies or roles that are hard to prove and thus easy to claim by mafia like hider! If he was townie and revealed his hider role then g01 should know that there's no way he will EVER be targeted by mafia due being a hider. Meaning he became useless. Meaning he would want to become Mason to a) see by himself if everything we 4 told him was right or not and b) to not RISK dying in case of him choosing the wrong target to behind which ends up getting killed at night. And yet he didn't...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Geez, Esu, you are one of the worst prostitutes I have seen (though i remember another prostitue who was also that bad/had bad luck). You got nobody who can back you up. You are practically asking to be killed by playing so badly. And that's why I'm starting to think that maybe you are the prostitute and that the other mafia does not have an escort after all. Heck, the one kill at night could have simply happened due both mafia targeting the same target! Wouldn't be the first time that happens.
But Demon, Farf and Ust wants you dead and there were quick with that, similar to how quick I was with my det claim on that last day trying to convince Holt. Mafia know more about this game then us. The last remaining red mafia knows, he got no escort and no boss. The two remaining orange mafias know that they lost their least needed role. All mafias didn't chose the mason recruiter but went for det despite a bodyguard being there. And for politican. And that one just sets me off. It feels so wrong, because politicans can be useful if confusion is settled right in and the polticans try to change votes to get the people killed they are suspicious off.
Why would the one sole mafia (if he really is the sole one, could be that Panda was a bit unfair and gave the first mafia 4 members instead of 3 or even went as far as giving the orange one only 2 and the red 4 to keep the 6 mafia setting for a 22 person game) target greg, a confirmed politican? And not the mason recruiter who could prove townie roles and find out mafias by suicide recruiting?
That one makes no sense expect that person is a Mason mafia.
And the mafia which went after Gry could have only done so if
a) they got a blocking role to block Farf rom protecting and of that we killed the red one so the red team cannot be Gry's killer
b) Farf isn't Bodyguard but a mafia making a claim on a risky role but with the hopes on setting poorly playing Esu up as mafia escort
c) the orange mafia not being scared of the mason recruiter doing recruiting this night
And c) would again imply them knowing all about the mason group which there is to know about.
Lol I know I have no qualms about admitting that I played this poorly, but I think we've been over this countless times now so we can either move on from that and actually look to find a solution.. cuz right now the only thing coming out of peoples mouth is "Esu this, Esu that"...
Chill Esu and stay online please. This gonna take a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn) ->Mason 2. 2. Mazino (Jarvan IV) Spy, Killed Night 1
3. Esu Taichou (Zed) -> night role -> prostitute 4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) Detective, Killed Night 1
5. Utsune (Zyra) Doctor, Host killed Day 2
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role, so I'm not a Mason Doctor killed on N2.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah) -> politician
8. Farfalla (Nami) -> Bodyguard
9. Xnut (Vladimir) -> Mason 10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> Said "No regular Townie", already had the role, a role already claimed -Detective killed on N3
11. xi0 (Graves) -> Townie Unskilled Mafia Member, Lynched Day 3
1 mafia killed in Blue team
VS
Red Team 12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona) -> Afk ->townie hostkilled
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) ->recruited Mason formerly a witch
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Mason 15. Gnut (Varus) -> Well, seems he didn't have the role before, or didn't remember : Politician killed on N3
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Active role- Detective
17. G01 (Ekko) ->Active role Hider 18. Sugar Kitty (Riven) -> Afk Doctor hostkilled
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie. Whether he is somehow telling the truth or not, it's irrelevant. He's not a Mason. Sickly Townie Lynched on D2
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Innocent Child 21. Holt (Gnar) Mafia Escort, Lynched Day 1
22. Evil3ye (Diana) Mafia Boss, Killed Night 1 2 Mafias in Red Team
This is how I see it from my perspective. Ofc me being green can't be proven till I die or Uste stops getting guilty all over the places.
There are only 3 left on the blue team which are unconfirmed and 3 with me 4 on team red.
And if orange really had 3 members then there are 2 mafias left there whereas only one mafia is left in team red, again only if red mafia also had only 3 members and not 4.
Meaning it would be better to get the killing started in blue than red which is right by them trying to weed you out Esu. Though ofc you could be the 2nd Mafia escort for all I know, but my guts are telling me differently and maybe they're wrong but so far they have helped me so i gotta trust them.
Who of the two would you rather block, Esu? Demon or Farf?
Well, we all have taken our decision, so I guess I'll go to bed now.
Night!
Oh and remember to keep on doubting Xnut, until the mason claims will be confirmed that is...
And ofc Esu isn't online and Demon was online but hasn't answered after my post with the possible two mafia mason.
Which I think is making more and more sense.
I mean, why else start with 4 mason which have no way of growing or really doing anything expect talking at night and trying to make plans by acting like mason recruiter which is shitty due not being able to back it up if somebody comes out and wants to be recruited.
The only way I see this making sense is for Panda wanting the pool to be smaller for Mafia to pick targets out by giving them 3 people less to worry about making with 3 mafia members on each team 22 - 6/7 due 1day lynch, 16/15 people. And I can see Panda having gleefully fun by wondering how long people will keep the masons alive once that claim is out as well as if the townies stop at the masons once one mafia mason dies and the other mafia mason is like "wtf? XXX was also mafia mason???".
I mean, we got 3 dets, 3 docs, 2 politicans, so why should the mafia have two escorts but not two mafia masons?
Hmmm, yeah, I think this could be that case.
If Esu is prostitute then that makes it unbelieveable for there to be two mafia escorts and a prostitute. Meaning Farf lied and is Mafia as he didn't needed to protect Gry as there was nobody left who could protect him.
Zasz... xnut is townie. Who cares about his role? If it wasn't mason wouldn't he have come out with it by now? Besides demon, lawl and me can confirm him being mason. We all got that pm from panda making us a four mason group.
And ofc Esu isn't online and Demon was online but hasn't answered after my post with the possible two mafia mason.
Which I think is making more and more sense.
I mean, why else start with 4 mason which have no way of growing or really doing anything expect talking at night and trying to make plans by acting like mason recruiter which is shitty due not being able to back it up if somebody comes out and wants to be recruited.
The only way I see this making sense is for Panda wanting the pool to be smaller for Mafia to pick targets out by giving them 3 people less to worry about making with 3 mafia members on each team 22 - 6/7 due 1day lynch, 16/15 people. And I can see Panda having gleefully fun by wondering how long people will keep the masons alive once that claim is out as well as if the townies stop at the masons once one mafia mason dies and the other mafia mason is like "wtf? XXX was also mafia mason???".
I mean, we got 3 dets, 3 docs, 2 politicans, so why should the mafia have two escorts but not two mafia masons?
Hmmm, yeah, I think this could be that case.
If Esu is prostitute then that makes it unbelieveable for there to be two mafia escorts and a prostitute. Meaning Farf lied and is Mafia as he didn't needed to protect Gry as there was nobody left who could protect him.
Zasz... xnut is townie. Who cares about his role? If it wasn't mason wouldn't he have come out with it by now? Besides demon, lawl and me can confirm him being mason. We all got that pm from panda making us a four mason group.
Sorry was doing stuff.
I agree with both your last 2 possibilities in your previous post either one of them could be correct IMO.
In regards to who I want to block I keep getting the feeling I should block demon, there's alot we don't know about him.