Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
How are Minerva, Kagura, and Rogue still in this? Lucy beats them by feats in a mile. Two aren't even confirmed H12 level, and the other got decimated by a 12 using just physicals lol.

Other than the underestimation of Lucy it looks pretty solid. Better than the 12 ranking (Come at me bro or gal :rolleyes:).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How dafudge did featless ass Cobra rank in the top 20? Wtf...

Psych :blush:handgun
Am I really tho :cheez
Nah I' m just playing.
But I am serious at Cobra being featless af :fail
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What's only fake is how Brandish was going "hard" against Lucy dude. Brandish doesn't know everything Lucy can and will do. She also hasn't shown to be all that durable nor has any good reaction to anticipate to say that it is, and also you asked what can Lucy do to not get blitzed by Wendy with her speed and I'm just naming out stuff like those that can be of use. Like Aqua Metria didn't look like it did damage to Brandish (nor does it seem to be a damaging type) but was meant to catch her off guard which she could do or Cancer form which is pretty fast that Brandish thought she vanished (once again she does not know all what Lucy can do nor has she shown to be able to keep up with anything fast). And why are you going so hard when I done said I agree that Wendy is superior? I know I may seem like I don't but yeah I agree, just that it won't be so simple. She maybe fast but don't mean she'll one-shot her with ease


Idk about that, like how is Cobra compared to Wendy? She's fast, and his Poison will be unaffected on her with her enchantments. Only thing useful is his Sound Magic but doubt he can react fast enough at Wendy's level of speed to counter or overpower her
Eh.... this is my last reponse because it seems like the whole main point I'm making is going over your head. You cannot take anything out of the Brandish fight because Brandish staged it so that she could lose. Brandish thought she had vanished when she used cancer star dress because she made Lucy small and Lucy escaped from her grip but that's not the point, the point is the whole thing was fake, so you can't take anything out of it. I'm questioning your reasoning for using fake feats in a potential versus match-up, I'm also questioning why you said all the reasoning's behind my first post on the subject were wrong despite the fact that I brought every valid point up. Lucy doesn't have the speed or reaction feats to avoid getting blitzed and that is that.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
There's only one way to respond to the next elimination.






























NOOBS.

#17



Midnight
Score: 6,35714286

Highest score: 8,5/10 x 1 (@Star Frost, @BluePegasus)
Lowest score: 4 x 3 (@Seven777, @Daniel9dsi, @EmptySoul) who are you three?
My score: 8,5/10

This before Wendy is a MESS. This before Rogue is a MESS. Are you people mad? Midnight is top 15 material without a doubt, his magic is one of the most extensive in this whole rate, and some people dragged his score that much that he got eliminated before some mages that only use one single element as their magic (like Natsu and Gray for EXAMPLE). Face it, this man can basically distort anything; spells, objects and even the space itself. By affecting the latter, he's able to create illusions that are only escapable by taking away your own sight. The truth is that Jellal would've lost badly against Midnight if he didn't injure his eyes. Keep on the good work king.

Aside of his amazing magic, Midnight is actually one of my favourite characters. I'm glad that he still represents a somewhat important role; he even got the oppurtunity to fight Midnight together with his BFF's. I will not mention that he got stomped because I'm just proud of him that he tried. Oh, now I did mention. I blame it on you all!

Overview
Magic: Reflector
Affiliation: Crime Sorcière​
 
Last edited:

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
As much as I love Rogue... how TF did this happen?

I get that CS were destroyed by August but August is August. Hell, CS with no Jellal/Meredy was hyped by Irene as being the strongest group in the North, and that's with the Savage Six being there. So, if we're going by Irene, the five of them were > Savage Six, and that included Mira and Gajeel.

Oh well, I guess Gildarts is weaker than Rogue too. :pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Did someone mention Rogue?

































#16



Wendy Marvell
Score: 6,55357143

Highest score: 8 x 4 (@joodaa, @Axiomus, @Doughboy, @Belserion)
Lowest score: 4 x 1 (@Gryffindor)
My score: 7,5/10

Queen of mastering Dragon Force before both Natsu and Gajeel.

Anyway, this girl turned out to be a pretty impressive mage after all, didn't she? Especially in Dragon Force she's a true boss; mostly because of the fact that she receives the ability to control the air surroundig her. Due to that ability she gets speed feats that are comparable with teleportation, and upgraded versions of her attacks. Heck, she even succeeded in defeating a Demon Gate all by herself. Just like her partner Dragon Slayer Cobra, Wendy is also capable of using a secondary magic. This time it's Enchantment, which makes her able to attach her magic power to other things. So she can heal and enhance her comrades. No wonder why she's referred as a "support mage" by many. Well, she's not anymore.

Overview
Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, Enchantment
Affiliation: Fairy Tail​
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
TOP 15​

Fairy Tail
(7/11)
Natsu
Gray
Erza
Gajeel
Laxus
Mirajane
Gildarts


Sabertooth (3/6)
Sting
Rogue
Minerva


Lamia Scale (0/2)

Mermaid Heel (1/2)
Kagura

Blue Pegasus (0/4)

Quatro Cerberus (0/2)

Crime Sorcière (1/6)
Jellal

Wizard Saints (3/4)
Hyberion
Wolfheim
Jura
​
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Well this is... odd. AFAIK most people consider Rogue to be the weakest Dragon Slayer (maybe bar Cobra). I'm not really mad that he's out before Wendy, I'm more just amazed. My boi getting some respect! :zomg
Ok, no, just no. How the hell is DF Wendy out before Rogue? This doesn't make any sense in the slightest.

inb4 @MLG Bradman secretly gave Rogue an 11 :teehee
I wish, I gave him a 7 (and tbh that's probably generous). My 11 went to...
Sting. :teehee
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
As much as I love Rogue... how TF did this happen?

I get that CS were destroyed by August but August is August. Hell, CS with no Jellal/Meredy was hyped by Irene as being the strongest group in the North, and that's with the Savage Six being there. So, if we're going by Irene, the five of them were > Savage Six, and that included Mira and Gajeel.

Oh well, I guess Gildarts is weaker than Rogue too. :pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
Going by Irene's hype is wrong. CS was the strongest group? Stronger than the Savage Six? That included Mira and Gajeel?
Gajeel and Levy beat Bradman, a Spriggan. Irene wanted her swords to go face CS, and not only are they worse than a Spriggan but they got defeated by Mira. This hype didn't make any sense at all. Though i agree that there was some hype from CS, they never showed what they were really worth.
But i have to agree nonetheless i also placed them higher than Rogue and Minerva in my personal ranking. 6/10 for both Rogue and Minerva, and 7/10 for both Cobra and Midnight. I don't really understand why Rogue is not out before Midnight, but more importantly, why is Wendy coming out now ?! When Rogue is still here?! That makes no sense at all.
Like really, i want to hear some explanations from people who voted that.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Going by Irene's hype is wrong. CS was the strongest group? Stronger than the Savage Six? That included Mira and Gajeel?
Well we don't exactly have much else to go on though, literally all CS have done this arc was get hyped by Irene and then stomped by August. Even if we take Irene's words with a pinch of salt, she still saw them as a genuine threat.
Gajeel and Levy beat Bradman, a Spriggan.
They barely beat him, and he didn't even use Sensation. They got incredibly lucky, they had magic that perfectly countered most of his hax, and he didn't use the hax that would have floored them. Long story short, PIS/CIS saved them. I'm not trying to discredit Gajeel here (he's defo S12 tier, especially with his DF/Mode), but they were getting massacred by Bradman until Gajeel got a magical boost from MBP's (because why the hell not? xD).
Irene wanted her swords to go face CS, and not only are they worse than a Spriggan but they got defeated by Mira. This hype didn't make any sense at all. Though i agree that there was some hype from CS, they never showed what they were really worth.
To be fair, I think the Swords would have gotten destroyed by CS, they should be pretty powerful individually as it is but their teamwork is only rivaled by Sting and Rogue. In fact, they would have rocked them harder than Mira did, no way are they taking on Cobra, Midnight and Angel whilst Racer's slowing their perceptions and Hoteye's liquefying the ground they're on.

Overall I agree with you, it's tough to judge them, especially since they were (apparently) only hype tools, but I think we should give them some benefit of the doubt because otherwise they're featless and shouldn't even be here. Hell, the GOI have more feats and they got excluded after 470.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
What in the world?! How is it that Midnight been elimated already? This dude is pretty OP! Also @BluePegasus why do I get this feeling Mirajane is gonna be next?

Eh.... this is my last reponse because it seems like the whole main point I'm making is going over your head. You cannot take anything out of the Brandish fight because Brandish staged it so that she could lose. Brandish thought she had vanished when she used cancer star dress because she made Lucy small and Lucy escaped from her grip but that's not the point, the point is the whole thing was fake, so you can't take anything out of it. I'm questioning your reasoning for using fake feats in a potential versus match-up, I'm also questioning why you said all the reasoning's behind my first post on the subject were wrong despite the fact that I brought every valid point up. Lucy doesn't have the speed or reaction feats to avoid getting blitzed and that is that.
Look, what makes the fight staged is how she wasn't trying to kill Lucy dude, nothing more. Her intentions is to lose yes but to do that she has to go easy on Lucy by not using her hax to kill her since that's pretty much all she can do that's capable of doing that (according to Dimaria of what she could've done if she so desires her and Natsu's deaths) which she hasn't but instead used her magic in ways that won't kill her which is her way of giving Lucy the opportunity to beat her. Think about it, how does it make sense to say the feats are fake when it can't be if she wants to lose? Not to mention Brandish hasnt shown to be all that durable. Oh and also Brandish been lost her grip to Lucy the moment she went Cancer form and was slicing and dicing her hand and got her bleeding but she never lost track on her until the moment Lucy went above her and keep in mind she was on her stomach before then plus she was reverting her back to her original size. She was moving too fast to keep track. And look I didn't said all your reasonings were wrong, I said some were like what I had pointed out from my first post to you and if you go back to that post you won't see me mentioning that her speed isn't the reason why she's superior. If anything I mentioned it is but thing is you were exaggerating so much saying Wendy got her with ease is the thing here when she really don't regardless of the fact I do think at this moment she pretty much is superior to Lucy. But whatever, time to agree to disagree.
 
Last edited:

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Wendy would solidly destroy Rogue or Minerva.

@MLG Bradman I wouldn't say they were hyped like that. Irene thought Heine and Juliet would be enough to beat them.

Minerva, Rogue, Cobra, and Midnight are all too high on the list.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I was secretly hoping for Twin Dragons to make it into top 15 and they did it! Thank you, everyone! :confetti
Now Laxus for #1!:whoabunny (I'm biased as hell, and I know it :hee)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Rogue is stronger than Wendy. Base Rogue beat a H-12, Idk what Wendy did...

The Wizard Saints need to fall before the top 10.
Honestly though the Gods of Ishgar should be taken out fast. They've done less impressive feats than Toby :fail
 
Top