Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Is anyone else playing their first mafia game like me? It might be because of that, but I already have a question for the host. Could you clarify what you mean with the mafia exception to this rule?

If your Stand has an active role as it's ability, you may use it during the role's designated day/night time independently of your personal role. For example, if you have Detective as your own role and Doctor as your Stand ability you can use both during the same night on the same target or on different targets. Mafia are the exception, since their group is still bound to 1 kill per night, as well as their kill failing against protected targets.
Does it mean that mafia can't use their stand to perform more than one kill per night (like sending one member for the regular kill and using the stand of another mafia to kill a different target), but they can still use their stands as long as they're not related to a kill? Did I understand correctly?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Hm, you mean if the role and the stand of each person would look "fitting" or like "matching", Ao?
Yup, there could be some match-ups, between extra role/stand ability for some cases, except of course for any doctor like role, since there were no healers in part 3.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is anyone else playing their first mafia game like me? It might be because of that, but I already have a question for the host. Could you clarify what you mean with the mafia exception to this rule?



Does it mean that mafia can't use their stand to perform more than one kill per night (like sending one member for the regular kill and using the stand of another mafia to kill a different target), but they can still use their stands as long as they're not related to a kill? Did I understand correctly?
Yes, you understood correctly.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Not feeling well. Need to rest a bit. Gonna check out later. Good luck guys.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Uhm, Philia, your avatar is missing.

So, this also means we aren't facing a couple Mafias or a potential 2nd Mafia though I doubt that's the case in this game, but Mafias who basically got double roles with the 2nd role being a one-time thing. Interesting.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Howdy folks

Glad to be back for another rousing game of Who Can Fuck Up the Hardest

To kick things off, I'll give ya an early hint about my Stand, not that it'll help you guys much. My Stand is only useful if another player does something.

That's all I'll say about my Stand. I'm not even going to bother hinting about my role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Howdy folks

Glad to be back for another rousing game of Who Can Fuck Up the Hardest

To kick things off, I'll give ya an early hint about my Stand, not that it'll help you guys much. My Stand is only useful if another player does something.

That's all I'll say about my Stand. I'm not even going to bother hinting about my role.
Just remember from the last game, Daws: If it's between me and somebody else and I tell you I am a detective, you kill the other one, got it? Don't make me suicide lynch again. xD

Hmmm how would passive stands work? How would a person decide when to use it?
You don't. Your stand's passive can be only used once, meaning you have it till another player triggers it and after that you lose it. Passive are probably a better stand as depending on the active ones you might have more misses than hits whereas your passive is a safe hit as you don't have to do anything till it gets triggered.

About my own Stand: It is a pretty useful combination with my actual role, I can tell you that much. xD
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
About my stand: Poor synergy with my actual role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, that sucks.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not rly, lacking synergy doesnt mean he has a lame combo.
Ao-san, why did you say you thought all roles would match their stands if yours isn't the case? XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Not a fan of the art. At all.

Farfalla correcting someone's English already gives me hope it's gonna be an entertaining game nonetheless.

Interesting mix of players, almost a handful of n00bs, few oldschoolers, rather large AFK-section though, but big return of James, wow!

I think it will be challenging to read people.

That said, I'll use my Stand on first night, as the last couple of times I didnot make it far in the game, so why wait.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ayyo....

I guess I like my combo....i have to wait and see
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Including when you were mafia <_>
Nice try, but I wasn't saying the opposite here. In fact I have said nothing about my role yet, except the Stand, which doesn't really matter anyway.

Bit pointing today, aren't we?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not a fan of the art. At all.

Farfalla correcting someone's English already gives me hope it's gonna be an entertaining game nonetheless.

Interesting mix of players, almost a handful of n00bs, few oldschoolers, rather large AFK-section though, but big return of James, wow!

I think it will be challenging to read people.

That said, I'll use my Stand on first night, as the last couple of times I didnot make it far in the game, so why wait.
I don't see what was so wrong with "What did I won?", after all "What do I win?" is pretty much the same just using present tense instead of past tense.

We have 17 people yet so far only around 7-8 wrote something. Hope the newies won't be as quiet as they were that last game where an afk newbie seriously got me killed by saying nothing. You can't win against afk, you can only kill it with fire. xD

You mean big return of me as player or that there are four new roles thought up by me in this game? Which reminds me, anybody wanna come out and tell me if he is the Mafia Gambler? I'm sadly neither it nor any of the other new roles, so I hope you guys can tell afterwards what your thoughts are on the roles you had.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top