Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh btw is my sig still broken?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Actually you can. Activate the auto-rotation feature on your phone and tilt your phone. What browser are you using?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

What the fuck @Atom, just what the fuck. I won’t even quote that sorry post of yours. You have been acting really weird recently, are you all right?


I’ll just remove my signature, since it’s the root cause for this mess here. My apologies to anyone who got involved into this.

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Uh oh. He's removed his avatar. Fashion Statement incoming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

What the fuck @Atom, just what the fuck. I won’t even quote that sorry post of yours. You have been acting really weird recently, are you all right?


I’ll just remove my signature, since it’s the root cause for this mess here. My apologies to anyone who got involved into this.

Wait, there appears to be some sort of misunderstanding. What post are you talking about? And how have I been weird? :arf

Forgive me brother. :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am 20 + n. n is an even integer. :derp

No, nothing wrong with it. :bobriki
24?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wait, there appears to be some sort of misunderstanding. What post are you talking about? And how have I been weird? :arf

Forgive me brother. :emocat
Let's sum up your strange behaviours:
  • When you were called upon to campaign in the WW section, you refused the call!
  • When I personally called upon you - several times - to campaign in the WW section, you refused the call!
  • You angered our dear @Darky during the WW.
  • You got banned for whatever reason! I never took you for that kind of user.
  • You stopped playing FGO, thus I had to delete you from my friends list, because you were inactive for +10 days.
  • Your post towards @Farfalla was insulting. How can you write something like that, have you no shame? Forget the fact that you also shot at me, but I can take hits, I have my entire life. Not to mention that I'm someone who frequently dishes it out, so I should also be able to take it too. Farfalla did you no harm.
  • You feel disgusted about Fate/Apocrypha (added September 12th, 2017)
  • You say Fate/Apocrypha is mediocre compared to UBW :lmao (added September 13th, 2017)
  • You think Kingdom > Vinland Saga :bnah (added September 13th, 2017)
  • You had this! as an avatar... (added September 20th, 2017)
  • You made fun of me in the Most Friendly Member thread. (added October 8th, 2017)
  • You made fun of me - again- in the Most Friendly Member thread. (added October 11th, 2017)
  • Third time you made fun of me being friendly. (added October 15th, 2017)
I'm not the person you should ask for forgiveness. Farfalla is. I won't abandon you because of a single mistake. :hmph
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Let's sum up your strange behaviours:
  • When you were called upon to campaign in the WW section, you refused the call!
  • When I personally called upon you - several times - to campaign in the WW section, you refused the call!
  • You angered our dear @Darky during the WW.
  • You got banned for whatever reason! I never took you for that kind of user.
  • You stopped playing FGO, thus I had to delete you from my friends list, because you were inactive for +10 days.
  • Your post towards @Farfalla was insulting. How can you write something like that, have you no shame? Forget the fact that you also shot at me, but I can take hits, I have my entire life. Not to mention that I'm someone who frequently dishes it out, so I should also be able to take it too. Farfalla did you no harm.
I'm not the person you should ask for forgiveness. Farfalla is. I won't abandon you because of a single mistake. :hmph
But...I had my reasons for not posting in the WW, or do you once again doubt me like you always have? :emocat

Darky was triggered out of his own enmity towards me and the fact that I got my nomination through without campaigning at all just made him even more salty towards me, nothing more, nothing less. :hmph

Well, can't blame me there. That's because I lost my OG account so I started a new one with the name of Void :p. What was your id again? :arf

Farfalla has taken shots at me before, this was simply exacting vengeance. No can do. :hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
But...I had my reasons for not posting in the WW, or do you once again doubt me like you always have? :emocat
Did you at least work in the shadows for Yui? If not, now is your chance to prove your worthiness and redeem yourself. :hmphAssemble all your friends! :allthe

Darky was triggered out of his own enmity towards me and the fact that I got my nomination through without campaigning at all just made him even more salty towards me, nothing more, nothing else. :hmph
Well, there are always two sides of a story. Let's wait and hear what @Darky has to say.


Well, can't blame me there. That's because I lost my OG account so I started a new one with the name of Void :p. What was your id again? :arf
And you didn't feel the need to tell me your ID when you got a new account? =(

Farfalla has taken shots at me before, this was simply exacting vengeance. No can do. :hmph
MH-panels or didn't happen!
 
Top