Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tranfer to spirit

Sorry guys....been hella busy.one of the few chances in last 24hrs i had to get online.
Should be around for next 2days...kinda stuck inside xD.

Well....im finding it hard to believe that daws hit 2mafias back to back.

Im not sure vandred or tina is who daws says they are...
Do you believe what ulq and I said or not? Did you do something last night?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you believe what ulq and I said or not? Did you do something last night?
I believe you...
No i did not...but i can say this.
Theres a way to find out what panda was...killing tina isnt the only way.

Im thinking daws did investigate her and van....but labeled them what his team mates are...just an assumption.

Also...like gary said...how would he know gry is a spy?
Im thinking also....daws is trying to give gry some credibility.
I still dont trust gry...obviously xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
I believe you...
No i did not...but i can say this.
Theres a way to find out what panda was...killing tina isnt the only way.

Im thinking daws did investigate her and van....but labeled them what his team mates are...just an assumption.

Also...like gary said...how would he know gry is a spy?
Im thinking also....daws is trying to give gry some credibility.
I still dont trust gry...obviously xD
He says he is a Spy because he was Mafia Det. Gry was his target N1 and Tina N2.

What's the other way to know Panda's role?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He says he is a Spy because he was Mafia Det. Gry was his target N1 and Tina N2.

What's the other way to know Panda's role?
My bad...so how does he know about vandred...is he snitching out his own team mate?

Look at the roles...also doc(s) plz look at roles and see whos worth protection.
:cookiehand
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
My bad...so how does he know about vandred...is he snitching out his own team mate?

:cookiehand
Yes. He didn't know that there were Masons and that his Lover was one . That's where he screwed up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He is online now so you can ask him.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
he told aulq about van?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
he told aulq about van?
No. He told him nothing. We just knew that Son was his Lover. He probably had a strategy depending on the fact that other Townies didn't know the identity and role of his Lover.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Perhaps I was too hasty in saying that, but if you want to transfer to xi0 or WYIS then fine. I don't completely agree with it but if it gets done what it needs to get done then whatever.

Tbh I'm not sure giving energy to anyone else is even an option now.. That is if we're still trying to GK Totinona. Lynching Vandred is still an option though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No. He told him nothing. We just knew that Son was his Lover. He probably had a strategy depending on the fact that other Townies didn't know the identity and role of his Lover.
Ok...thnx
But im still not getting why he would give up a team mate...especially van,take it from me...kid is sharp.
Not saying van isnt burden...but its just not sitting right with me how daws just gives him up...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Perhaps I was too hasty in saying that, but if you want to transfer to xi0 or WYIS then fine. I don't completely agree with it but if it gets done what it needs to get done then whatever.

Tbh I'm not sure giving energy to anyone else is even an option now.. That is if we're still trying to GK Totinona. Lynching Vandred is still an option though
Why are you giving up a night to kill..for what exactly..to weaken your mafia team to try and win with lovers?
This sounds even more bogus than the kato play...i think you lying about someone....if not all 3
Vandred,tina and/or gry.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SonOfDaws if not giving me or Gary your energy then who would you choose? We won't be able to get it done today most likely, but your current actions are sort of counterproductive. Like, "I'll let them know I'm important but will keep all the cards close to my chest and throw the town a bonr here and there. Bones we don't even know are real or not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
@SonOfDaws if not giving me or Gary your energy then who would you choose? We won't be able to get it done today most likely, but your current actions are sort of counterproductive. Like, "I'll let them know I'm important but will keep all the cards close to my chest and throw the town a bonr here and there. Bones we don't even know are real or not.
Why are you even fine with this? You are confirmed Townie. There is no reason to refuse transferring energy to you. He is trying to spread it to various persons so that we won't get 15 charge most likely.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let's properly analyze the situation, I feel like we're all not on the same page understanding-wise, which makes sense considering this sudden mess.

Daws claims to be Mafia Detective and Lover. His other Lover A.ulq came out so we know for sure the two of them are lovers, Daws already confirmed being Mafia and Demon confirmed A.ulq being a mason so Daws being a Mafia Lover is a given. Masons are basically confirmed this way too.
However, this is where the confusion and uncertainty comes in. First off, Demon I don't think you caught Daws in a lie or broke some bad plan of his. Reading Daws' posts again he confirms he is Mafia Lover and his other Lover is a townie before you came out, so their plan is something else.
Daws didn't give up the game, so by this action he may hope to get something good for his team which can still win this as a 2-man team. I could imagine several reasons, his townie lover threatening to reveal it all could be one such reason, so he hopes to take down the other mafia with it.

Now onto his claims. He is saying:
Night 1 - Investigated me to be a Spy. That is true, since I really am a Spy.
Night 2 - Investigated Totinona to be the Mafia Janitor of the other team.
Unknown claim - For some reason he believes Vandred to be Mafia Burden, but this makes no sense and I can't wrap my head around it, because his other Lover is a townie and they used their Detective 2 nights. In no way possible would he know Vandred's role.

While his investigation about me is correct to get town to believe him, his investigation of Nona could be fake and his accusation of Vandred to be as well. This is the most sound interpretation of his plan I could think of for this play to benefit his team. Some slight variation is possible, with him not lying about Nona being Janitor but his Vandred accusation would have to be fake for this to make sense.

So this is the course of action I recommend: We use the genkidama on Totinona provided she can't or doesn't properly defend herself in time. I really don't care who gets to do the shot, but having Spirit do it may be the easiest way to convince every player to funnel it onto him.
If Nona is shown as Janitor, we either lynch Vandred or someone else but not Daws. Reason being that this way we force the other(orange?) mafia to kill him wih their night action before he ruins them any more, so Daws essentially tanks 1 kill at night. The only thing speaking against this plan is that Daws is Mafia Detective and could mess us up if the other mafia fails to kill him. But Daws could very well be lying about being the Mafia Detective and that the results he's presenting us are what his teammates told him.

Either way, genkidama on Totinona seems to be overall the best decision at this moment, considering he did get his investigation on me right giving him enough credibility for her to be Janitor, as well as him weirdly accusing Vandred without actually having any reason at all to know Vandred to be a Mafia Burden.

@Lady pompom With all you said there's no point hiding it anymore, most of us(mafia too) probably knows it by now. You are claiming townie prostitute, right? You asked if I was blocked night 1, and yes I was blocked night 1(assuming my target did do something that night). If you think you blocked a kill tonight than tell us who you blocked. It's not definitive due to the other 10000 reasons why we wouldn't have 2 kills, but could be helpful to know.

@Holt it's pretty covenient for mafia to hold on to the not voter disease. Not having to vote -> not having to worry about who you lynch and why. You immediately distrusting our masons and demanding more to come out is suspicious af unless you never played with masons and don't know how big they could be for us. Forcing more to come out right now is a bad idea, but there's better targets for killing than you right now, but this alone would've sufficed in the previous days for my vote.

I want @Totinona and @Vandred to come and reveal their roles and try to defend themselves against Daws' accusations. Could be interesting.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why are you even fine with this? You are confirmed Townie. There is no reason to refuse transferring energy to you. He is trying to spread it to various persons so that we won't get 15 charge most likely.
I'm not fine with it. I'm questioning it with a sceptical stance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's properly analyze the situation, I feel like we're all not on the same page understanding-wise, which makes sense considering this sudden mess.

Daws claims to be Mafia Detective and Lover. His other Lover A.ulq came out so we know for sure the two of them are lovers, Daws already confirmed being Mafia and Demon confirmed A.ulq being a mason so Daws being a Mafia Lover is a given. Masons are basically confirmed this way too.
However, this is where the confusion and uncertainty comes in. First off, Demon I don't think you caught Daws in a lie or broke some bad plan of his. Reading Daws' posts again he confirms he is Mafia Lover and his other Lover is a townie before you came out, so their plan is something else.
Daws didn't give up the game, so by this action he may hope to get something good for his team which can still win this as a 2-man team. I could imagine several reasons, his townie lover threatening to reveal it all could be one such reason, so he hopes to take down the other mafia with it.

Now onto his claims. He is saying:
Night 1 - Investigated me to be a Spy. That is true, since I really am a Spy.
Night 2 - Investigated Totinona to be the Mafia Janitor of the other team.
Unknown claim - For some reason he believes Vandred to be Mafia Burden, but this makes no sense and I can't wrap my head around it, because his other Lover is a townie and they used their Detective 2 nights. In no way possible would he know Vandred's role.

While his investigation about me is correct to get town to believe him, his investigation of Nona could be fake and his accusation of Vandred to be as well. This is the most sound interpretation of his plan I could think of for this play to benefit his team. Some slight variation is possible, with him not lying about Nona being Janitor but his Vandred accusation would have to be fake for this to make sense.

So this is the course of action I recommend: We use the genkidama on Totinona provided she can't or doesn't properly defend herself in time. I really don't care who gets to do the shot, but having Spirit do it may be the easiest way to convince every player to funnel it onto him.
If Nona is shown as Janitor, we either lynch Vandred or someone else but not Daws. Reason being that this way we force the other(orange?) mafia to kill him wih their night action before he ruins them any more, so Daws essentially tanks 1 kill at night. The only thing speaking against this plan is that Daws is Mafia Detective and could mess us up if the other mafia fails to kill him. But Daws could very well be lying about being the Mafia Detective and that the results he's presenting us are what his teammates told him.

Either way, genkidama on Totinona seems to be overall the best decision at this moment, considering he did get his investigation on me right giving him enough credibility for her to be Janitor, as well as him weirdly accusing Vandred without actually having any reason at all to know Vandred to be a Mafia Burden.

@Lady pompom With all you said there's no point hiding it anymore, most of us(mafia too) probably knows it by now. You are claiming townie prostitute, right? You asked if I was blocked night 1, and yes I was blocked night 1(assuming my target did do something that night). If you think you blocked a kill tonight than tell us who you blocked. It's not definitive due to the other 10000 reasons why we wouldn't have 2 kills, but could be helpful to know.

@Holt it's pretty covenient for mafia to hold on to the not voter disease. Not having to vote -> not having to worry about who you lynch and why. You immediately distrusting our masons and demanding more to come out is suspicious af unless you never played with masons and don't know how big they could be for us. Forcing more to come out right now is a bad idea, but there's better targets for killing than you right now, but this alone would've sufficed in the previous days for my vote.

I want @Totinona and @Vandred to come and reveal their roles and try to defend themselves against Daws' accusations. Could be interesting.
Ok, so at least we can likely narrow you down to being either Mafia or a Spy (I have to keep the Mafia option open).
The same with Ulq. He's a Mason, or he and Demon are both Mafia. (Possibly).
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
@GrySun I am not saying I caught him because he revealed he is Mafia. He said he would be willing to give us the role of his Lover later if we accept his conditions. But he didn't know ulq was Mason.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ok...thnx
But im still not getting why he would give up a team mate...especially van,take it from me...kid is sharp.
Not saying van isnt burden...but its just not sitting right with me how daws just gives him up...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why are you giving up a night to kill..for what exactly..to weaken your mafia team to try and win with lovers?
This sounds even more bogus than the kato play...i think you lying about someone....if not all 3
Vandred,tina and/or gry.
Vandred is both a sacrifice and evidence... to help me in my aspirations in both of my roles. Sure, I could have done it differently, but then things wouldn't be as interesting. Besides, lovers have tried the traditional way plenty and it usually ends the same way. Both act covert, one dies, the other scrambles trying to do as much as they can, give out as much information as they can, and then die. I'm not going to do that.
@SonOfDaws if not giving me or Gary your energy then who would you choose? We won't be able to get it done today most likely, but your current actions are sort of counterproductive. Like, "I'll let them know I'm important but will keep all the cards close to my chest and throw the town a bonr here and there. Bones we don't even know are real or not.
I'm not sure how you got that idea... I gave quite a bit of useful information, told the town I'm important, and then gave even more information... No, I haven't shared every card I've got, but then why would I or anyone else? We're still trying to play the game
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, is it

GK Tina → Lynch Vandred →GK or lynch Son

or

GK Son → Lynch Vandred →GK or lynch Tina?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Let's properly analyze the situation, I feel like we're all not on the same page understanding-wise, which makes sense considering this sudden mess.

Daws claims to be Mafia Detective and Lover. His other Lover A.ulq came out so we know for sure the two of them are lovers, Daws already confirmed being Mafia and Demon confirmed A.ulq being a mason so Daws being a Mafia Lover is a given. Masons are basically confirmed this way too.
However, this is where the confusion and uncertainty comes in. First off, Demon I don't think you caught Daws in a lie or broke some bad plan of his. Reading Daws' posts again he confirms he is Mafia Lover and his other Lover is a townie before you came out, so their plan is something else.
Daws didn't give up the game, so by this action he may hope to get something good for his team which can still win this as a 2-man team. I could imagine several reasons, his townie lover threatening to reveal it all could be one such reason, so he hopes to take down the other mafia with it.

Now onto his claims. He is saying:
Night 1 - Investigated me to be a Spy. That is true, since I really am a Spy.
Night 2 - Investigated Totinona to be the Mafia Janitor of the other team.
Unknown claim - For some reason he believes Vandred to be Mafia Burden, but this makes no sense and I can't wrap my head around it, because his other Lover is a townie and they used their Detective 2 nights. In no way possible would he know Vandred's role.

While his investigation about me is correct to get town to believe him, his investigation of Nona could be fake and his accusation of Vandred to be as well. This is the most sound interpretation of his plan I could think of for this play to benefit his team. Some slight variation is possible, with him not lying about Nona being Janitor but his Vandred accusation would have to be fake for this to make sense.

So this is the course of action I recommend: We use the genkidama on Totinona provided she can't or doesn't properly defend herself in time. I really don't care who gets to do the shot, but having Spirit do it may be the easiest way to convince every player to funnel it onto him.
If Nona is shown as Janitor, we either lynch Vandred or someone else but not Daws. Reason being that this way we force the other(orange?) mafia to kill him wih their night action before he ruins them any more, so Daws essentially tanks 1 kill at night. The only thing speaking against this plan is that Daws is Mafia Detective and could mess us up if the other mafia fails to kill him. But Daws could very well be lying about being the Mafia Detective and that the results he's presenting us are what his teammates told him.

Either way, genkidama on Totinona seems to be overall the best decision at this moment, considering he did get his investigation on me right giving him enough credibility for her to be Janitor, as well as him weirdly accusing Vandred without actually having any reason at all to know Vandred to be a Mafia Burden.

@Lady pompom With all you said there's no point hiding it anymore, most of us(mafia too) probably knows it by now. You are claiming townie prostitute, right? You asked if I was blocked night 1, and yes I was blocked night 1(assuming my target did do something that night). If you think you blocked a kill tonight than tell us who you blocked. It's not definitive due to the other 10000 reasons why we wouldn't have 2 kills, but could be helpful to know.

@Holt it's pretty covenient for mafia to hold on to the not voter disease. Not having to vote -> not having to worry about who you lynch and why. You immediately distrusting our masons and demanding more to come out is suspicious af unless you never played with masons and don't know how big they could be for us. Forcing more to come out right now is a bad idea, but there's better targets for killing than you right now, but this alone would've sufficed in the previous days for my vote.

I want @Totinona and @Vandred to come and reveal their roles and try to defend themselves against Daws' accusations. Could be interesting.
?
I did have a reason behind it. One of the 2 of us is apart of the same mafia as Vandred.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know, after more thinking. GKing Tina might be the best thing to do. But not lynching Vandred.

Son revealed all of this early meaning that they planned it, Vandred is Mafia with him, I trust Son's results. But we can't be sure that Vandred is Burden. He being Burden is very convenient for us, because we think we'll be able to kill 3 Mafias at once without loss. It sounds like a bait.

Here is what I think: He wants us to GK Tina, who must be in the rival Mafia. After this, we keep believing him and kill Vandred, who is not Burden but Mafia Bomb. The last person who voted dies. They have one night for one more kill. We obviously kill Son next and the identity of the other(s) teammates is hidden.

Also, there was only one death tonight. If they used a Poisoner, things will be even worse. So, if we really want to lynch Vandred, we should gather enough votes and let Son Vote Lock in the end. He voted for him first so maybe he is afraid of that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well like others have said we can just wait for information. I'll transfer when that happens.
This is a very weird situation with a bunch of roles like lovers and masons mentioned. You being so calm and understanding of the situation is weird Brandish. Are you in Daws' mafia and thus knew this would end up happening?

?
I did have a reason behind it. One of the 2 of us is apart of the same mafia as Vandred.
You can really stop the ambiguity Daws. You can keep some things hidden, but hiding the obvious helps nobody now. A.ulq is your other lover, he is mafia mason. So just go ahead and say "Vandred is Mafia Burden from my own mafia team".
Not very believable when said that way, right? You obviously haven't given up yet, so why are you killing your own mafia friend unless there was infighting(which vandred wouldn't do with his mafia team on a pad).

So, is it

GK Tina → Lynch Vandred →GK or lynch Son

or

GK Son → Lynch Vandred →GK or lynch Tina?
Why do you so heavily trust his accusation on Vandred though? This is the only very fishy thing Daws said and could be taken as false imo.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I suggested lynching Vandred today and Totinona the next day. GKing Totinona was someone else's idea that I'm willing to go along with.

I can votelock at the end though. Really doesn't matter though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top