|
|
|
Spike Spiegel Cowboy Bebop | - | Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth) Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA |
|
|
|
Spike Spiegel Cowboy Bebop | - | Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth) Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA |
You mean @Brandish right?I'm on the Shiro train (until he goes against Mamorou) ! Cho! Cho!
Spike isn't a bad choice and he is a good nomination so good luck [B]@Organizized[/B]
) and i m sure Spike is likely great but I just cant not to vote for Shirou bc Nii 's being an extremely nice person (so you are btw
), i don't want to disappoint him after giving my word (#houseki) also shirou happens to be redhaired so
. Unfortunatelky i know nothing about Fate series and when i try to google sounds too complex as i think same characters are ft different stories, so cant exactly help for campaining except by posting pics
.



Oh god, niichan vs. Brandish... how am I supposed to vote here?
![]()
I don't know Spiegel, but I know Brandish... on the other hand, I know for a fact that Shirou is husbando material...
![]()
But whenever I want to vote for Shirou, an image of Brandish shows up in my mind...
![]()
I can't betray him... I'm so lost, Brandish...
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



According to the nomination, @niichan said 'fate series', which should mean any version of him. I think it got narrowed but the original post did say "fate series".You guys are using pics of Shirou from Fate/stay night for promotion too. Isn't it cheating?![]()
Shirou is from the Fate series. But the Shirou nominated is the one from the parallel Earth of Fate Prisma Illya. They are not the same person.According to the nomination, @niichan said 'fate series', which should mean any version of him. I think it got narrowed but the original post did say "fate series".
Using Kappa emoticon.You guys are using pics of Shirou from Fate/stay night for promotion too. Isn't it cheating?![]()


I didn't, what others do isn't my responsibilityYou guys are using pics of Shirou from Fate/stay night for promotion too. Isn't it cheating?![]()

I didn't, what others do isn't my responsibility![]()
