Info Waifu Wars 2018 - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I nominate Aya Natsume from Tenjho Tenge





Personally, I like Maya over Aya but Aya's more of the waifu material over the two (same case with Rei being more waifu material than Saeko in HOTD; I personally like Saeko as well)
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, since @Purity of Magi already nominated the one and only Waifu Slayer Rosa (she will slap them all to death) I will go for something else. :p

I nominate Kouko Kaga from Golden Time:





She's so cheerful, unpredictable, funny and, over anything else, romantic.






:XD


I wont be able to campaign for her as much as other times, but she's already great on her own.





Sorry for the late submission Sky :sweatbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top