Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Well, you could have said those first 3 things after you died... so really you're just telling us "beware of gry"In case I go down let me just say this
1)The avatars are gourgeous
2)Whoenever is here that has not watched Hunter X Hunter should do it. or read i t also
3)The memege and care into the pics by the hosts is great, keep it up
4)Beware of Gry
Pleeeeeeease tell us your targets and result, please T.TIn case I go down let me just say this
1)The avatars are gourgeous
2)Whoenever is here that has not watched Hunter X Hunter should do it. or read i t also
3)The memege and care into the pics by the hosts is great, keep it up
4)Beware of Gry
Good we can lynch him.Guys, I investigated Hardy and got guilty.
Huh, what? James could be insane, which would mean that Gry is Mafia. Kato might have been a sane Traitor and said to be wary of Gry as well.Good we can lynch him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you think about this?Guys, I investigated Hardy and got guilty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, first off I think WHY THE HELL WAS I NOT BLOCKED???Huh, what? James could be insane, which would mean that Gry is Mafia. Kato might have been a sane Traitor and said to be wary of Gry as well.
There is also the Mafia Boss role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you think about this?
Are you really insane?Also I got a crazy theory about why that rule about not revealing secondary roles when killed at night exist. I got it after wondering why there were 2 BKs in-game.
Somebody of us already wondered why that role exist as that would make the job of the threesome candidate harder. And then there are secondary roles like not voter disease that are actually useful to show who was originally a townie. And all in all we only got 6 secondary roles. And even with that rule of not showing killed 2nd roles, Lovers would still die. So not counting Lovers and 3rd candidate and given nobody got sick meaning we got no Not Voter diseases we only got 3 secondary roles left that could explain why the hosts bothered with such a rule: Temporary role, Naive Traitor and Traitor.
Keep that in mind and then read through the rules and see nowhere it says there can only be one Traitor or two counting naive per game. Basically our big Host is Panda. What would you do to troll all your townies and make the game supercrazy besides putting in 2 BKs with all their redirects? Yes, quite simple:
Make everyone or at least a large number of Townie naive Traitors , or hide even a real or two real ones among the crowd, and hide that fact by letting that 2nd role "disappear" if killed at night!
That is the only way I can explain myself why they would include such a weird role if we got so little 2nd roles to begin with and those little ones are easy to guess like Not Voter disease or Lovers, if said Lovers are killed.
Ofc that does sound crazy, but if we keep getting lynched townie with traitor as 2nd role then my theory was right. Though I am not sure even Panda would do such a thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, first off I think WHY THE HELL WAS I NOT BLOCKED???
Maybe Mafia really thought I was a trap?
Or they tried to kill me but I was protected like the ??? being a bodyguard who guarded me last night and kept me safe from the Janitor. Though there is another strange thing about this: If there is a Janitor why didn't they use him in the first night? That way they could have had a townie role to act with. Now only the janitor knows the ??? role.
Or Panda went full alcoholism and put in a 3rd BK who redirected or blocked a kill or block on me.
In any case all I know is that I got Innocent on Gry, guilty on Hardy and that Kato said we should look out for Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
FiguresHuh, what? James could be insane, which would mean that Gry is Mafia. Kato might have been a sane Traitor and said to be wary of Gry as well.
There is also the Mafia Boss role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you think about this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ThisOr Panda went full alcoholism and put in a 3rd BK who redirected or blocked a kill or block on me.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Janitorized role too. How come Janitor wasn‘t used the night before?This is almost too good to be true. Despite such an early claim you still survive the night, after even calling out that you‘re investigating hardy, not blocked either, and you get a guilty. o.oGuys, I investigated Hardy and got guilty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, if James isn‘t lying Hardy is mafia for sure. Why are you bringing up mafia boss? We have two different results.Huh, what? James could be insane, which would mean that Gry is Mafia. Kato might have been a sane Traitor and said to be wary of Gry as well.
There is also the Mafia Boss role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you think about this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I always get confused b the Mafia Boss role. A Sane Det always gets innocent on him, right? Or it's always Innocent regardless of his sanity?Vand..Janitorized role too. How come Janitor wasn‘t used the night before?
This is almost too good to be true. Despite such an early claim you still survive the night, after even calling out that you‘re investigating hardy, not blocked either, and you get a guilty. o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, if James isn‘t lying Hardy is mafia for sure. Why are you bringing up mafia boss? We have two different results.
Kato‘s comment was so random. Can‘t be a BK result or he would‘ve shared it, which leaves me being on his Traitor name list. Which is impossible unless he‘s a naive traitor. Had similar thoughts like James that we got a bunch of traitors in this game which is the special thing this time. Would explain the rule about it not showing at night to not surprise us with 2 dead Traitors on the first day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---