Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Only Takuan hasn't voted..lambu votelocked himself but it wasn't recorded I guessSo I guess we still need 4 more votes before the day phase can end?
You're on my Suspect List for next Round,Magi.I will prolly end this soon since the majority has already voted and votelocked it seems. So kinda preparing deadpost for Lambuda atm. Have some patience ma lads or else I will hostkill all of you guys.
Thank you~ =3=/

if you say so,mistressI will prolly end this soon since the majority has already voted and votelocked it seems. So kinda preparing deadpost for Lambuda atm. Have some patience ma lads or else I will hostkill all of you guys.
Thank you~ =3=/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I ll update it, and post it AsapUgh...wtf are we having two kills again man! And James too.
@Farfalla any luck?
Desin was innocent after all. Interesting. Erin..mind dropping your list again--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes!Ugh...wtf are we having two kills again man! And James too.
@Farfalla any luck?
Desin was innocent after all. Interesting. Erin..mind dropping your list again--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dungeon, maiden... i cant help thinking of lovers ? could it be you re crazy enough to make this game even more tricky ?Day 5 hintu from your favourite onii-san: Yes, yes, mistress, I shall go and accomplish your task. Only—I was not only sent to kill the Leucrotta. There is a maiden in a tower— At this the Witch spat, again rolling her marvelous eye

Janitors can chose to not use their ability.I knew that hint about Daws's role was weird. But Seraph's role wasn't hidden. So he is not the Janitor.