Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Amen to that!In case of a tie and in light of current state of the game (kek), we won't grant our non-voters the luxury of an extension. If town decides they die now, we'll cull them both.
No to bothJust a quick question before the blood flows, if there only 6 people left does the rule stay up regarding the bottom 5 posters?
Also can the deceased use their abilities in the dead pad as well since nen gets stronger after death?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really, you did?I didn't mention, but got innocent on Takuan as well.

Yes. Surprised? Your weak attempt to play like buddies last phase didn't bother me in the least. I knew I or Farfy will go tonight (worse case would be both). I had to be certain you are who you say you are (since you would've faked Farf's role from now). Also, gnut has been distrusting you for ages...you were hands down the best check.Really, you did?
Votekill Demonspeed by the way.
I protected youshinobi who did you protect?
