Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mean. It's weirder for Marm to sit silently while she dies than to silently lynch someone that wasn't around. Specially when the "he barely plays" argument come from 1 person that barely plays, along with 2 more votes from people that also barely play.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
These last minutes are insane. Who's trying to save who right now?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I dont trust desin, but the fact he's been voted by ES and Wyis, which are even more weird doesn't sit well with me
I came online with less than an hour to spare, no vote and not enough posts. Should I have voted for someone else?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Appears so far as if my inactivity is suspicious. I tried to post when I could and least catch up during the short breaks which is why I appeared online once in a while. If that constitutes suspicion I guess it's something to go for on a day one but that can be said about dozens others.
time is up fuck
votekill demon
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,603
Gender
Female
Country
China
!! Day Phase extension by 1 (one) hour !!
As of this moment, regardless of current status, all players have one (uno) more vote left.
In case of another tie, all players involved will be lynched




Evil, this is lore
Ima go get some more snacc
Be back in an hour


- Day Phase extension by the hungry Taran Zhu

@MarmaladeSky
@Lady pompom
@desin24
​
​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Lol this day phrase... then we have gry confused about what's happening and just following everyone.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
One hour seriously? Everyone of the non voters are here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top