- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
It's been a pleasure to join you all through the end of the spin-off; I hope we'll see each other again when TOG returns.
Everything until the end of Nest was still phenomenal.the only mid-arcs in one piece for me are Wano and Cake Island; the rest are 8-10/10
Let it be; he has to do some soul searching, otherwise it's owadida for TOG fans/story
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Season 3 started strong with Baam handing Baragav his ass and with all the trash talking but all the Yama shenanigans did my head in. I did like Yasharatcha as an antagonist; then SIU had to do that nap gimmick with Yama. Nah, man, season 3 was mid. I didn't like the Dumas-Baam fight with all the "I am going to take it out" and "I am going to take it out" nonsense. Khun was underutilized for me. I didn't like how Rak unlocked his ancient lineage powers; he could have handled it much better. Hmm, what else? Oh yeah, and don't forget the zoomed-in panels. Mannnnnn.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
There is no comparison. The one comapring simply lacks reading comprehension.
I disagree, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.Everything until the end of Nest was still phenomenal.

Damn, that easy? I would catch a lifetime ban in no time if I went there.I am banned on TOG section of reddit for 7 days simply because I called someone an idiot once![]()
![]()
former biggest yama fanboy hereAbout to be nastiest few first weeks when Season 4 starts depending on whomever relevant character SIU picks to embarrass for the opening ritual.
Just hope Yama fans catch a break because boy, it ain't easy.![]()
He Surely can't job vs Lyborick, no way .......... right ?About to be nastiest few first weeks when Season 4 starts depending on whomever relevant character SIU picks to embarrass for the opening ritual.
Just hope Yama fans catch a break because boy, it ain't easy.![]()
AgreeEverything until the end of Nest was still phenomenal.
Man, absolutely nothing is impossible for a possible L work Yama.He Surely can't job vs Lyborick, no way .......... right ?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
former biggest yama fanboy here

The biggest thing that ruined tower of god was when it went from"climbing the tower ,fighting regulars and games" to "participating in wars, fighting High rankers and games".S3 was average to me and started becoming really good during the Nest, particularly Baam's side and his fight against Hoaqin, the Nest itself is boring overall though. Too many irrelevant characters especially among Rankers, the involvement of most of the Regulars wasn't handled well. The hotel arc was very solid and the final chapters of the last arc + flashback saved it. Traumerei VS Gustang would be very boring without the flashbacks. The Book Retrieval arc might be the worst arc of ToG ever.
Spin off ruined it tbhHeh, I never thought of ToG as something ruined. S3 was average at best most of the time. S2 to me in better than it in every way. It still has plenty of moments where SIU shows how good he is.
You just odnt understand one thing: TOG isn't ruined and it was all about axiser dudes from the outside its not some dumb zahard or shit V it was all those guys who planned that thing . Tower existed before Zahard V Arlene and all of those guys it had purpose even before those guys were born , dont think like whole thing revolves about Arlene and all those guys .Spin off ruined it tbh
while SIU has been delivering garbage ever since season 2 ended
What we had in the Wano arc:the only mid-arcs in one piece for me are Wano and Cake Island; the rest are 8-10/10
He should be a tier above Evankhell. Stronger host= stronger boost from Ancient.My Yama love is conditional, if he finally starts using that ancient power and gets on that Evankhell level I'll be so back