Shounen Spy x Family by Tatsuya Endo

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,441
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, Loid. People die when they are killed... :noworry

These guys managed to change the story so that their ship would win, they can die in peace, no need for pity.

One of the best recent arcs. Loid, Yor, Anya, Yuri, Becky, Francky and Martha together... That's quite the lineup! I would like to see them together more but this probably won't happen.
 

Grimzilla32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
935
Age
37
Country
United States

So a fun Anya & Becky chapter, nice little palate cleanser
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,441
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wonder what's Martha's salary. She does so much :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

These questions... Poor Loid 😭 .

I need to reread these chapters. I only have vague memories of what he was talking about but the best way to solve this issue would be to get Yor drunk maybe. Could be a bit boring though.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I wonder what's Martha's salary. She does so much :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

These questions... Poor Loid 😭 .

I need to reread these chapters. I only have vague memories of what he was talking about but the best way to solve this issue would be to get Yor drunk maybe. Could be a bit boring though.
Does she even remember this guy at all? I guess she might since as an assassin it would be troublesome if she couldn't remember a target's face and assassinated the wrong person. xD

She tends to be violent when drunk so not sure if it's a good idea for that poor guy.

This dark haired dude casually sailing the ship. Now he just has to go ask Yuri if he loves Chloe and GG.
 

Grimzilla32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
935
Age
37
Country
United States
How do I know this is going to end perfectly fine but with Loid having a heart attack or two

How much you wanna bet Your brought Anya to add to the chaos
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I’m wondering if Yuri’s buddies will recognize Twilight for the good man he is once his cover is blown. Would they be willing to show some leniency, if only for Yor and Anya’s sake?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,441
Gender
Male
Country
France
I’m wondering if Yuri’s buddies will recognize Twilight for the good man he is once his cover is blown. Would they be willing to show some leniency, if only for Yor and Anya’s sake?
Yor herself is an assassin. Loid is a spy who fooled them several times. I don't think things could go smoothly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Might be the funniest chapter of the series :lmao. These recent arcs have been great.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A tranquilizer isn't going to work on Yor 😅 .
 

Grimzilla32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
935
Age
37
Country
United States
How do I know this is going to end hysterically and no where near the way Loid thinks


RAW Version
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Good luck using that on Yor, Loid! I hope he misses and it ends up shooting yuri instead :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,441
Gender
Male
Country
France
  • Loid: Sick.
  • Franky: Lost funding.

Amazing mini-arc.

Chloe subconsciously laying the groundwork to become a Briar :fan . The last few arcs have been really good for Yuri as a character.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
And the dude trying to set his own house on fire to get rid of the director... the things they must have gone through xD

RIP Franky's funding.

Chloe was totally the MVP of the chapter, managed to get rid of the director and is making progress on her "I can fix Yuri" mission.

The fact that Anya doesn't even seem surprised when Loid "dies" says a lot about this poor guy's dying stomach.
 

Grimzilla32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
935
Age
37
Country
United States

Dear God the insanity that was just unleashed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,441
Gender
Male
Country
France
Was Anya always that oblivious to danger? Fiona is panicked, Donovan is here and she wants to meet him even though she believes he is a fellow mind reader? What does she think she can do?
 

Grimzilla32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
935
Age
37
Country
United States
Was Anya always that oblivious to danger? Fiona is panicked, Donovan is here and she wants to meet him even though she believes he is a fellow mind reader? What does she think she can do?
You honestly think Anya is logical at all?
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
She's always like this. Like with the school bus hijacking.

We're headed to a crucial part of the story. Donovan now knows about Fiona. He read her mind. Maybe knows there are others there, like Midnight. A lot of trouble/danger awaits them.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,441
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not sure Donovan has mind reading powers TBH. Even if he does, I don't think it's as good as Anya's because if it is then his behavior is too passive and weird.
 

Grimzilla32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
935
Age
37
Country
United States
I am not sure Donovan has mind reading powers TBH. Even if he does, I don't think it's as good as Anya's because if it is then his behavior is too passive and weird.
If he does he might not be able to turn the telepathy off whereas Anya can which has caused his paranoia and his...disturbed look.

But I likewise I'm not 100% on board that Donovan is a telepath. But it is something I've theorized
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I am also not convinced.
Though, it would help to explain some of his bizarreness

If he does have psychic traits, maybe he gained from the same place Anya got hers? Or she was a test subject, before they risked someone actually important?
(Tbh, it might already have been explained... I've forgotten loads about the first parts of this manga)
:invalid
 
Top