Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

Your Favorite Chapters of Issue #45 of 2026 (5 Choices At Most)

  • Me & Roboco 299

  • Sakamoto Days 277

  • Witch Watch 264

  • Akane-banashi 224

  • Nue's Exorcist 163

  • Kagurabachi 133

  • Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi 110

  • Ichi the Witch 100

  • Shinobi Undercover 99

  • Someone Hertz 51

  • Under Doctor 34

  • Roku's House of Oddities 24

  • Class 2B Hero Destroyerz 22

  • Animal Signal 16

  • Hal Formula 15

  • Cannon Master 14

  • The Ura Files 5

  • Graykeith: Translator Daemonica 4


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,517
Reaction score
39,604
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Moderator Notice:

WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP THREAD RULES​

#1. No fights or personal insults.
#2. No bait or troll comments with the intention of being annoying or starting serious heated discussions, if i notice it's a continuous behavior, i will warn the user or delete the comment.
#3. No toxic attitude towards series, no one is obligated to enjoy any series and it's totally fine to criticize what you don't like, just avoid posting gratuitous hateful or toxic comments about X or Y series, if i notice this behavior, comments will be deleted.
#4. Don't bring politics or off-topic stuff to the thread, this is about Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and mangas, so keep any conversation about topics that aren't related about anime & manga outside the thread.
#5. Don't post news about series from other magazine or publishers in the WSJ thread, post in the series own thread, but it's fine if you're mentioning other series or magazine to express a opinion or reflection about Shonen Jump.
#6. Any tweet, specially japanese, about news, update or some interesting thing about the magazine or series has to come with a text of what that tweet means and also be on topic, if not it's going to be either deleted or i will edit the post.
#7. Refrain from self advertising or advertising Youtubers videos in the comments.
#8. Constant fanart posts just for the sake of praising a favorite series is prohibited, this rule doesn't apply for official art by Jump artists posted on social media, they're fine to post.
#9. Don't discuss or hype chapter spoilers before Sunday release, only comment if is related to a series surviving status and do it only inside the spoiler tag.
#10. Regarding rule #9, an exception will be made for when we have new series, in this case, spoilers will be allowed only for the first 3 chapters of a new series for the users who are interested in knowing informations and details about the new series, these spoilers will obviously be kept under tags to protect anyone that doesn't want to be spoiled, so don't worry about it.
~ Shinuki

I hope everyone reads the rules and use it as a guide to behave well in the thread, thanks! :kkthumbs
 
Last edited:

Nuesmoker

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 28, 2024
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
3,378
Age
27
Country
Italy
According to Akane leaker, bottom three are:
Kinato
Class 2-B Hero Destroyerz
Drawn to the Fire

619 名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい sage 2026/07/23(木) 16:14:09.04 ID:1q0hJrKs
ドベが夏、ドベ2がデスト、ドベ3がキナトと変動。


0621 名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい 2026/07/23(木) 16:51:18.83 ID:1q0hJrKs
次号巻頭ロク!読み切り「こち亀」!カラー「しのびごと」「アンドク」であかねカラーなし。
ジャンプチケットがA·Bの二枚ついてる。瓦版にはDVD特典の描きおろしについて。

Also:
Cover and LCP: Roku's House of Oddities
Color Pages: Kochikame one shot, Shinobi, Under Doctor
Ok I am going to wait for confirmation here. If it's real, the. Great, I really like Roku, but I have my doubts lol.
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,301
Reaction score
7,339
Age
33
Country
Scotland
I could picture Roku getting a cover purely because the long running stuff all either just had one or can't physically cope with the extra work.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,554
Reaction score
15,722
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
First time I hear Akane has a leaker. I thought it was a rare case of a Jump series that never got any leaks
 

himarizz

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
61
Reaction score
396
Age
31
Country
Indonesia
First time I hear Akane has a leaker. I thought it was a rare case of a Jump series that never got any leaks
Blue Box, Himaten and Akane have always had dedicated leak threads/leakers. This is Akane's leak thread by the way
Kinato also has a leaker/dedicated leak thread, usually the leaks come out on Friday
 

kiyoshibro

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Messages
209
Reaction score
240
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Waiting for Kiyoshi color 👀

Btw, if is true the Roku's cover is insane!
(UD and Shinobi good call), Kochiname oneshot? wow.
 

Luffy1988

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 25, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Country
France
Waiting for the news about the next jump. Hope it's gonna be someone hertz.
 

RealityChecker

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
667
Reaction score
301
Age
35
Country
Gotei 13
Is there any confirmation about the Roku cover? Are those leakers trustworthy?
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,562
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Roku getting a LCP? Haha. Funny how I was fretting about it last week :XD

….Please let it be true.
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,517
Reaction score
39,604
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Under Doctor Volume 2 has been revealed!

Here the full image:
The tweet say that following Horikoshi, volume 2 will also have a "super luxurious author recommendation!" 👀
 

CastletonSnob

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
283
Reaction score
316
Age
34
Country
United States
I think WSJ is waiting until SD ends before they release their next batch.
 

kiyoshibro

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Messages
209
Reaction score
240
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
The tweet say that following Horikoshi, volume 2 will also have a "super luxurious author recommendation!" 👀
Probably is... The Promise Neverland Recco? (Tanimoto was assistant for him too)
 

nkempi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 4, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
50
Age
36
Country
United States
Wow I’m excited for ToC. Possible Roku cover? It seems hard to believe. Also first placement for Animal Signal, and Kinato possibly ranking above 2B and DttF? Please Saito, keep Kinato around!

I’m liking Animal Signal a lot, it’s very cute, but worried it might get stale with the episodic chapters. I wonder how a longer arc might be handled. Also seems the last chapter is leaning more into the romance angle. With Blue Box and Himaten gone there is definitely a lane here. I hope this series can stick around.

Not really feeling Cannon Master. The characterization of Bharat is confusing. It felt like in the first chapter it was going to be that he was basically inept except in Ur’s mind. But now I guess he actually is really strong? Then what’s the point of Ur? I agree making Ur a girl would have probably been a good decision. Idk, I just don’t think this manga has “it” and I don’t see it lasting long.

I can respect and appreciate Hal Formula but it’s very technical and none of the characters are that interesting. It feels out of place in WSJ. I also don’t have high hopes for this sticking around for a while.

Nue has way too many characters. I’m gonna be honest I could not remember who Yagyo was. It also felt like a swerve to pivot away from the Hyo fight all the sudden. When Nue ends I want to re-read it because I think it would benefit a lot from being able to read it straight through. The time that I enjoyed Nue the most was when I was catching up on it.

#34
1. Roku
2. Animal Signal
3. Someone Hertz
4. Class 2B
5. Ichi the Witch
 
Top