Theory Is the One Piece an item infused with a Devil Fruit?

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've never really considered this. But since Ragnir just kinda sat around in a room for 800 years, could the One Piece be something similar? It would be kinda funny too.

Imu's Maki is an alive weapon of sorts. Wouldn't Luffy need something on that level too?
 
Last edited:

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Nope it's a eternal Motherflame created by Joyboy.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nope it's a eternal Motherflame created by Joyboy.
Yeah I thought so too. But if it's a comical zoan item, it would better explain why they were "Too early" as is could be waiting for Joyboy, like a sentient item is flat out waiting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nope it's a eternal Motherflame created by Joyboy.
Although I wouldn't say it's created by joyboy. It's most likely left over from the Ancient Kingdom after mining the forbidden sun. I posted a theory about that and how Uranus was used as a drill, since it makes holes where no water goes in, making it possible for the enslaved to traverse to mine the energy. As we see in world 1 of the Harley text. Some kinda elevator with people coming up holding energy like substance.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
There were to early because Poseidon wasn't born yet. And whatever the Dawn is you need all 3 Ancient Weapon to fulfill it.
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There were to early because Poseidon wasn't born yet. And whatever the Dawn is you need all 3 Ancient Weapon to fulfill it.
Definitely. We know Joyboy wished to preserve the ancient weapons for the upcoming war. I think the one Piece is more something Joyboy stole to stop in completing his world. The IG mother flame is my #1 guess as it stops Uranus for being used. However, the IG mother flame could be sentient too. I'm starting to think that Ida making it alive is most likely.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Definitely. We know Joyboy wished to preserve the ancient weapons for the upcoming war. I think the one Piece is more something Joyboy stole to stop in completing his world. The IG mother flame is my #1 guess as it stops Uranus for being used. However, the IG mother flame could be sentient too. I'm starting to think that Ida making it alive is most likely.
Na the Motherflame will power both Uranus and Pluton.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Maybe, gotta be open to being wrong too.
I don't why Uranus was crested maybe something to do with the Moon. But I've no doubt Pluton was created to destroy the Redline.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,314
Reaction score
24,934
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
At this point my next crackpot theory is that the One Piece is just lily's panties.
 
Top