- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
I just can't do these forums without a VISIBLE representation of the chapter. Thanks again, from all of us.Enjoy turtles
Maybe, a Black Sun perhaps? What if Urek wants Bam to meet Baek because it was he that was referenced in this chapter? It doesnt get any brighter than Urek Mazino when it comes fo the Light, but Baek is the Moon, not Darkness.I wonder, with the way they are talking about the sun and the moon. Is there a counterpart to Baek's power that someone else possesses? It could be understood that the one he is supposed to meet is the sun but the former makes sense too I think.
Yeah but my other manhwas were up to date.Newtoki is centuries behind for Urek Mazino.
Baek Run has no descendants far as we're aware.Baek Ryun's descendants
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do u guys think of the shinsu shape of the trio of WHS? Baek, UM and Garam? What shape will they have? Will Baek have moon shape?
I don't see how it could be any of the GWs. It's supposed to be a mysterious person who gifted them this power and left.My bet is that the power comes from Arlene before she left. If Zahard represents the sun, then Arlene representing the moon makes sense + the fact that the purpose was to illuminate the darkness of the tower and create a big wave. Baam was probably the one he should join with, though.
This test looks like an attempt to get rid of all the regulars. But wait, could High rankers intervene in this regular area ?
They said it was transmitted over several generations.I don't see how it could be any of the GWs. It's supposed to be a mysterious person who gifted them this power and left.
I think "ancestors" is a better word for what I was trying to convey.Baek Run has no descendants far as we're aware.
All we know is that the power came from an Irregular who has left the Tower a long time ago, information on that Irregular will likely remain hidden for a while unless this guy is someone Urek met on Earth but doesn't remember yet.
I also read this chapter, "eliminating darkness", "revealing hidden things" and stuff sounded anti-FUG to me...I just read this chapter. So baek can even pull beings from outside the tower? Interesting power. Also there is a good chance that baam was the one beak was waiting for.