Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Funny thing was @James Rye did call Gry out on D1. :edu Hindsight 20/20. And then everyone knew Shinobi was mafia but nobody could kill her so. :XD When the Shinobi spray from the corner store doesn’t work and have to call in a professional
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I HAVE SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY!

I have felt an immense FURY after my lynch that I must unleash.

To @GrySun - fair play, I left myself wide open for that which made it all the more DUMBFOUNDING THAT TOWN DIDN'T LYNCH YOU DAY 4! WAS MY DEATH A JOKE TO YOU CVNTS? :arf

But, the real source of my fury comes from the townies who killed me: @arrowofsky and @AnimePigeon

> @SirSamuel016 , I have always had suspicions on him as his actions was perfect match for Worshipper of Rot in D1 and D2, and now he is totally changed. Guess what? I think he finally successfully predicted mafia and managed to be a one.

votekill @SirSamuel016
Arrow arrow arrow.... why didn't you listen to me?! You're new so I forgive you but FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK how could you do me dirty like that? Shit was donezo once you got me killed :emocat

Now for my beef of the game: AP

You SILLY MOTHERFUCKER WHY WOULD YOU BLINDLY FOLLOW THAT SLOP????????

I like to vote with my own opinions
WHERE THE FUCK WAS THAT DAY FUCKING THREE?????????????????????????

MARK MY WORDS, YOU BETTER BE PLAYING THE NEXT MG BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE AMENDS FOR THIS

______________________________________________________

This was a frustrating game. I felt like I was constantly screaming at a brick wall while people like Nash and Gry got off to it 😭 @Demonspeed you were supposed to carry the flame but you didn't avenge me by lynching Gry and thus got hit in the neck like one Charles Lee Kirk 💀

ggs to mafia though, town sucked and you made them march to the beat of your drum
@digitaldude you were elite, town mvp imo

and yeah, thanks for a fun but challenging game hosts
Looking forward to busting pigeon's arse next game
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
but don't you think we deserved a reliable protection at night.
well .. technically there was protection in the tarot cards, 2 times
but it could go both ways I guess, and it did
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I will not say that the game was unbalanced.

With me allowing Gry to get away with this, Town's overall inactivity, passiveneness even when online, lack of unity and Mafia's better use of the mech etc but don't you think we deserved a reliable protection at night...I knew I was toast when Shino survived.

I didn't buy Shino's claim because her list was too weird but no one could even counter her.
There's was protection in the card + someone could gained doc in the long run but no townie was interested in doing so with gain active trait card

I'll do a long post later but yea i say that townie lost is mostly because a lot ignored the cards mechanic while mafia knew how to use it well
Multiple times a few townies could forget to send in a card what they do with it even tho we reminded them in pm to pick sth...
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Bruh 95% townies team actions were more trolling, we lost the entire game ownselves :crying
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yah, folks, I would have loved to say/admit that "ah I am a newbie so I fucked up" but half of the town people did not even enter game, we even missed one vote.

I HAVE SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY!

I have felt an immense FURY after my lynch that I must unleash.

To @GrySun - fair play, I left myself wide open for that which made it all the more DUMBFOUNDING THAT TOWN DIDN'T LYNCH YOU DAY 4! WAS MY DEATH A JOKE TO YOU CVNTS? :arf

But, the real source of my fury comes from the townies who killed me: @arrowofsky and @AnimePigeon



Arrow arrow arrow.... why didn't you listen to me?! You're new so I forgive you but FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK how could you do me dirty like that? Shit was donezo once you got me killed :emocat

Now for my beef of the game: AP

You SILLY MOTHERFUCKER WHY WOULD YOU BLINDLY FOLLOW THAT SLOP????????



WHERE THE FUCK WAS THAT DAY FUCKING THREE?????????????????????????

MARK MY WORDS, YOU BETTER BE PLAYING THE NEXT MG BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE AMENDS FOR THIS

______________________________________________________

This was a frustrating game. I felt like I was constantly screaming at a brick wall while people like Nash and Gry got off to it 😭 @Demonspeed you were supposed to carry the flame but you didn't avenge me by lynching Gry and thus got hit in the neck like one Charles Lee Kirk 💀

ggs to mafia though, town sucked and you made them march to the beat of your drum
@digitaldude you were elite, town mvp imo

and yeah, thanks for a fun but challenging game hosts
Looking forward to busting pigeon's arse next game

:teehee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Remember our bet, @GrySun :arf
A bet would only make sense if we were both town and talking in good faith, but I was all along just lying and trying to smear you. Also I wasn't mafia at the start but a third party Traitor that must guess his mafia and knows not who they are, so technically your guess is wrong! :p

I'm amazed by your confidence in yourself and how you never let go of me no matter what I said. Was fun playing with you, apologies for being a scummy mafia and sniping you with quad votes, and dw you were apologizing in some post but I didn't take any of your quips in a bad way. But I wonder if you lynched me and I was town, what you would've done next. See you in another game hopefully!
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
A bet would only make sense if we were both town and talking in good faith, but I was all along just lying and trying to smear you. Also I wasn't mafia at the start but a third party Traitor that must guess his mafia and knows not who they are, so technically your guess is wrong! :p

I'm amazed by your confidence in yourself and how you never let go of me no matter what I said. Was fun playing with you, apologies for being a scummy mafia and sniping you with quad votes, and dw you were apologizing in some post but I didn't take any of your quips in a bad way. But I wonder if you lynched me and I was town, what you would've done next. See you in another game hopefully!
Yeah you were non town thru and thru so i dont see how that invalidates the fact that i was successfully suspicious :) what was written was written and makes sense :tem

And about town lynching, why you wonder anyway? We lost the most valuable TheSir and our asses never got stand again like before. I did feel bad about participating in lynch of him but the next thing I did was targeting the one person i was sus all along, up to you to guess :tem life continues, arrow of sky only stops when he dies 🤘

Yeah as a first experience, I am glad that i get to play with you and the others, only that AP, James, wojak were mostly absent so I did not feel much of them, but it was an enjoyable exp. To next time!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
are you like a sociopath or something? @GrySun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



thats cold....like serial killer level cold
I was like 80% asleep still, still in bed just grabbed my phone, I'm sure thats where my weird tone came from. Was confused.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah you were non town thru and thru so i dont see how that invalidates the fact that i was successfully suspicious :) what was written was written and makes sense :tem
Because I didnt truly "not believe you" that you suspected me since D1, was just an act to smear you.

But to honor your first game and reward your good hunches, I'll hold my end of the deal. You can go ahead and give me a pfp to put on, will use it til next mafia game I play where I change it.

And about town lynching, why you wonder anyway? We lost the most valuable TheSir and our asses never got stand again like before. I did feel bad about participating in lynch of him but the next thing I did was targeting the one person i was sus all along, up to you to guess :tem life continues, arrow of sky only stops when he dies 🤘
Thats a good mentality to have. Being confident someone is mafia, lynching them and seeing you were wrong, one too many times, has kinda crushed my confidence when playing and now I am never really sure of anything and second guess myself often when town.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
4 extra votes on a single player is so busted, lol. How did that even happen? XD
So I was right about Gry being Mafia day 1and Nash being scum whenever she feels like town to me? Like shino was obvious Mafia, her surviving 3 lynch rounds was insane. Good call on Gry to save shino's bacon instead of letting her die, like my Mafia comrades would have and have done over and over again. <.<

Man, if only I had stood my ground and tried to convince Sam to vote for the 2 active/2 passive claim from Gry. No way town Gry would have revealed all that day 1, he plays way more vague, sometimes not claiming till day 3 when being town. But day 1 I had already to reveal my role and my head was not in the game. I really never felt like confronting anyone this game compared to other games.
Town in general felt very lackluster and not really having a leader to rally around. Me missing two phases also added to that ofc.

I think town could have needed a day killing role. That would have helped tremendously next day after the 2 votes of Gry onto Sam. Gry dying due prosecutor or daytime vigilante would have turned the game around.

Being lynched for 3 days in a row and still not dying was quite the fun experience, ngl :lmao
Welcome to the club. Game mechs and Gry jumping in that one time really saved you. Next time you gotta try the desperate teary eye clinging to ankle tactics like me, works wonders. xD

Fun game. I think. Sadly never really got into the mechanic (or the game in general due irl being a massive bitch to me) and most of the tarot cards would just confuse me.
And honestly? I think, host council should add a rule to forbid vote stacking on a single player. Like max one extra vote or so. Having 4 extra votes plus 2 comrades vs 5 towns is just, well, it was already game over then. Nothing we can do about it. Town splitting their votes also didn't helped much.
Ah well, whatever. Probably won't get added anyway.
GG.
💚
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
And honestly? I think, host council should add a rule to forbid vote stacking on a single player. Like max one extra vote or so. Having 4 extra votes plus 2 comrades vs 5 towns
u could've had those votes if you townies used the cards to your advantage, but nah, some townies even gave votes to mafia, what do you expect :catshrug
those 4 stacks are the effort of shino + nash + arrow + animepigeon + degojaru, without town help, gry wouldn't have had 4 votes XD
truly it's a more town driven system, with you guys having an IC, but town was mostly AFK and didn't bother to even use the mech. it is what it is
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said some stuff already in discord, but to sum up my thoughts here too...

Thanks @Kakoha and @Asako for the game. It's very apparent that you put some good thought into all the mechanics and made for a very unique game, some good creativity. However it is probably way too overkill, most of us could barely understand what was happening half the time. I can't say much about balance as a lot was in the hands of the players and what they do with the cards, but I'd still take some lessons from this like to be very very careful with mechanics that grant extra votes or block players' votes/lynches.
The main gameplay are the day phases, the talking and the voting, a mechanic that messes too much with these basics risks ruining the main gameplay loop we're all here for. 4 votes in the hands of 1 single player should ideally never be possible(even 2 votes is extremely pushing it and OP for early phases), nor should there be effects that completely "block the lynch" like shino's immortal. Simply not good for the game. There's also way too much rng for my liking, like demon's petting and wojak's evil-petting that are too variable in usefulness. So a milder, more toned-down version of this system could be a lot easier and more fun to play imo.
I hope you two enjoyed it watching us try to play this. Hope you didn't expect too much, but we all did try to engage with the system and tarots, to mixed outcomes.

-----------------

About me - I was actually not mafia at first, but the new traitor version that must guess his own team, so I was genuinely playing as usual because I didnt know who my mafias are so what do I do, can just lynch someone sus like James and hope I'm wrong. N1 I guessed Juviii, shino, wojak and got a 2/3 response, wasnt very difficult, then after Juviii's Spy murder I had to decide if the second correct guess was shino or wojak. I concluded it is probably wojak due to some more fishy sounding D2 posts, then guessed Juviii, wojak, Nash -> again getting a 2/3 so by D3(the fated Sam lynch day) I knew the last two were shino and Nash. Both were getting distrusted, shino moreso, Sam was a blocker who could act twice... Initially was just gonna save shino by voting wojak but due to a tarot from the day before I had 2 votes and had the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever and NUKED Sam out of existence. That was so fun.

I'm sorry for the deception on the days after that. Initially I intended to have the Sam lynch be a self sacrifice play, a 1:1 trade, felt worth it to remove the blocker and I was getting too busy to become my mafia team's main carry that lives til Day 9. Surely Nash can handle it I thought. And then Nash used some tarot on D4 that let her communicate with me in private and told me about the shino immortal play and that I need to somehow make the lynch become shino and not me. Easier said than done... But I somehow managed to do it. Then the final day I had a disgusting amount of votes and just barely woke up 10 mins before day end to use them.

-----------------

To the players, a quick rundown:
  • Nash/shino - you two were awesome, we only really had 1 nightpad so it was short but we were together in spirit for much longer!
  • Juviii - oops very unlucky. Nothing else going on that day to attempt any other lynch. Me and shino kinda blew our cowers by doing some minor Juviii-defense posts but probably should've just let you go.
  • DD - town DD sniping mafias with Spy when I'm mafia, do that when I'm town too please :crying
  • wojak - Good reads on me, though I think it's deeper than me just being less active. I technically didn't know the mafias for some days so I was just playing town-me D1 and D2, but a rough game to play. Hope your mothers recovers.
  • Sam - I loved it and I would do it again. Also you deserved it for last game!
  • arrow - hope to see you some more games. Maybe less poetry(though I enjoyed it) but you sniffed me out pretty well. Some unfortunate role action choices but it is your first game, I've seen a lot worse role-use in newcomers.
  • Marmalade - hey you were townread by like everyone D1! How did you do it? Do it when I'm town too. Hm maybe not when you are the only Detective like here... Dunno how Juviii dared to kill you and not fear Docs.
  • Degojaru - hope to see you some more games. At least come lynch me to reset my karma score. I abused your trust and I feel bad, but otherwise you did well to get trusted early by people like Demon and Sam. Coming across as genuine is something many struggle to do so thats already half the skillset of a good townie, only need to hone more the correct suspecting part. I lost my first like 8 games in a row all as town to just suspecting the wrong people so yeah... not easy.
  • Pigeon - Shame you're always so busy, would love to see a Pigeon at full power once.
  • Demon - Thanks for trusting me enough to move to shino ❤ And misunderstanding immortal like I did lol. You took good advantage of Juviii's situation to position yourself as a near guaranteed townie on D2, well done. You remind me of me in Evangelion1.0 game where I somehow let go of trying to lynch mafia-Evil3ye in a crucial late day and he lived.
  • James - you being busy was a shame, certainly couldn't have gotten away with half of my BS with you more around. I did genuinely think you were mafia D1, that defense post was quite flawed imo. Need to sharpen more my town-James sensors.
  • Crescent - you're welcome for avenging you! Lets lynch Sam more often.

Gonna be a very memorable game for weird reasons lol. Hopefully nobody ever again gets such a disgusting amount of votepower on 1 person again.
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
so I was genuinely playing as usual because I didnt know who my mafias are so what do I do, can just lynch someone sus like James and hope I'm wrong. N1 I guessed Juviii, shino, wojak and got a 2/3 response, wasnt very difficult, then after Juviii's Spy murder I
I thought you were TP cause no way town Gry is not throwing shade at me whether I'm town or mafia. I think I actually played very town D1 since I was trying to sniff for lovers. I would still have voted James, DD or Nash as my townie self. I guess coming late didn't help, but the game was delayed and I couldn't come faster and I didn't even lie about my hint.

This is the second time DD murders me when I'm mafia with the previous one being when he shot me in the face. Guess he is my mafia juviii detector. :notrust

I agree that the extra votes were overkill and there was a bit too much random stuff but it was certainly a creative game, too bad I didn't get to play more.

Dunno how Juviii dared to kill you and not fear Docs.
I did. I said she might be protected but she seemed like she had a good role (was even hoping for spy) and was trusted so it was worth risking it. Even if she didn't she could give me something to fake. She did have a good role, unfortunately not the spy. So I hoped the doc went for the 4 trait claimer, you.

Funny thing, both me and Nash wanted to go for grass eater, then even you went for grass eater. It was the most fakeable role for mafia in that list or even the only one mafia could fake.

@Natasha I removed your negative trait as my parting gift and the first thing you thought was that it was done by town... :hmph
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So good uncovering in these posts! I wonder one last thing: what about the missing night kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun rather, I will learn this game better and come with a special mechanic that everyone should make "poetry" otherwise hostkilled xD A llllot of fun is missed otherwise. But yeah, hope to be in more MGs, it was very fun. Only My D4 was a mess as I was trying to be sure if I am catatonic or not, that felt so weird.

And a note for Natasha (prev. NashSilver): I was actually wary in D1, D2, D3 and I explicitly said this, but in the last day, we were so in shambles that when I see AP and Nash seemingly try to do something, I just trusted instead and considered a townie for the collaboration hunger. and "drunk" posts were like so darn amazing!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So good uncovering in these posts! I wonder one last thing: what about the missing night kill?
Like I said: I am the only explanation! Because despite gifting them Sam lynch for free, Nash still tried to kill me on N3 and didnt believe I was their Traitor... I had my Hider role to survive the kill attempt barely but oof..
In an alternate reality I don't use Hider that night and just get killed by my own team...
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
At the end of the day, red iris pfp holders were found to be the first mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top