Info The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

tarnim

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
23
Country
Brazil
Please somebody help me out here, i read a manga/manhwa/manhua once and i lost sight of it:biblethump

It waslike this: The MC is an mmo player who died in the game which apparently wasnt really a game but a way for the gods to deal with the humans or some shit and then he wakes up in the past when the game just launched and he goes in and already knows the ins and outs and due to requiring party members to activate a buff from a goddess he ends up partnering up with 2 girls, a girl who looks like megumin and a warrior chick with a shield (i think? pretty sure its a shield) and apparently the game is a way for a human to become god or someshit and he is the only one who knows about that being the only one who even got close to killing the god at the end in his previous run at life.


PLEASE HELP
 

Patrickprot

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
19
Country
Philippines
Need help

Pls help me find this manhwa/manhua. I remember the mc is a male and he is a gamer i think and then he buys a drink in a vending machine and he got suck or something into the vending machine and then got stuck after that he goes back in time. His family is rich and the mc personality is like a delinquent before in his early days. He is a gamer and this is a modern world
 

Owen2502

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
24
Country
United States
mc is a genius crafter but his parents want him to be an office worker after a while they let him be himself. after a fewyears he is in his workshop making a musket replica and a friend of his who is a police officer warns him to stop. he says he will but whie working with nitrogliceran he drops it and it blows up.he is then transported to another world. can anyone help me find this that is all i remember.
 

alex_mäe23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Country
Canada
I read it some months ago but I can't find it anymore and the title scapes my mind TT

I'm pretty sure the male lead had black hair and was the ruler of cold lands. The female lead had red hair and was the eldest daughter of a noble house; her younger sister was blonde and If I'm not mistaken they were the villainess and heroine respectively.

The younger one was really conceited and self-centered, kept going on and on about the horrible things nobles did while ignoring that she was a noble too.

The "villainess" sister was married of to the male lead at the start of the story.
I think the girls where somehow related to a demon(?) or something like that. The male lead's powers where one of the few things that kept the dark power in check.

I know for sure the younger sister was only loved because she kept unknowingly using her powers to charm everyone around her into liking her more than her sister.

Does this description ring any bells for anyone??😭😭 I swear I'm trying to be as specific as I can but it's been so long I barely remember TT
 

niyx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
20
Country
Philippines
Hello please help me find this manhua/hwa this manhua have a modern timeline and it was a romance with a pink haired fl and its like Love 201 theme
 

Dylan%%

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Country
United States
There was thus canvas webtoon that I was reading a few years back. The mc was a reader that was reincarnated into the book as the arch mage and teaches the former main characters magic. The villain is a white haired faceless necromancer that specializes in rune magic. The mc meets the necromancer after he watches 2 skeleton guards enter the villains home, trying to follow them he gets caught in a trap and has to disarm it but is stoped in the mmiddle before making a mistake by the necromancer. The villain is impressed with the mc's work and asks why he is there, which leads to the mc becoming the necromancer apprentice to further study rune magic and later the mc meets the villains grandmother. I also think it was a bl.
 

__mayumi____

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
15
Country
Pakistan
It’s a modern setting manhwa ( i think mature/smut not sure) but yeah fl’s mom or grandma i think she owns cafe in countryside with great view.like the sunset view becomes popular ( later i think)
Then her rich (i guess) she went to help her family at cafe over weekend something so her bf missed her and he went their tooo ended up helping etc there she shows him cafe the sunset view etc .
I told u it is not clear description but yeah !!
Plz let me know if u find it
 

simpuser200

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
20
Country
Bangladesh
I need to find this manga about a guy working at a modelling agency who drinks this mysterious drink given to him at night at a club by a red haired bartender. He awakens to faint flashbacks of a bj from the bartender and he also feels more fit and powerful. He goes back to the modelling agency via a subway only to get an erection behind a woman which pokes her. She thinks she's getting harassed only to attend to grab his hand but gripping his penis instead. She then remarks that it feels like a dragon. That's about all I can remember. Please help me find this
 

Yinnayah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Country
Philippines
Please help me find this manga's title.

Like the ml can't touch any women; can touch the fl or his mother but it has nothing to do with past trauma, it's a modern manga. I think the ml has silver or white hair, the ml has a childhood friend that has a violet/purple hair color and has feelings for him. I think he had a one night stand with the fl but not sure though. Also, they have Chinese names not Korean.
 

Alexzen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Country
India
❓Looking for a Manhwa I Read on MangaToon
I'm trying to remember the title of a manhwa I read a while ago. Here's everything I remember:

💑 Genre: Romantic comedy with esports/gaming elements

🎮 Game style: They played a MOBA-like game (similar to League of Legends)

🗣 They used voice chat in early chapters and played from home

🏢 Later, they were recruited into a professional esports team

🧑‍🤝‍🧑 Both main characters were in their 20s

👩‍🦰 Female Lead:
Had pink hair

Her name may have been "Si Nian" or something similar

Korean or Chinese origin likely

Slightly older than the male lead

👱‍♂️ Male Lead:
Had blue hair

Was younger than the female lead

Was strong from the start (never wore glasses, not a weakling type)

📝 Platform:
I definitely read it on MangaToon

Probably from my guest account or old account so I can't retrieve history
 

Yuku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Country
Philippines
Are you looking for a new manhwa to read? Are you looking for some recommendations about a specific type of manhwa genre? You forgot the name of a series, or the name of a character, or the page in which a certain event of a manhwa took place? Or are you wondering where you can find/buy a certain manhwa? If your answer to any of the previous questions is yes, then this is the place for you!

This a thread for any and every “looking for” topic that is manhwa-related, so please feel free to post all of your queries in here. :)
Hi, good day. I'm looking for a Manwha. The MC is a dude with long black hair (basically all of em), evil looking eyes, and is fairly confident about himself. He is a martial artist (I can't remember if he uses chi techniques or that cultivation stuff).The story starts when the MC was fighting some other dudes and they used a technique on him that teleported him to a fantasy world with mana-type magic instead of chi techniques. When he got there he was buck naked in the woods, found a family living in a cabin that took care of him, and he became a mercenary at some point. Then somewhere in the story, he met this young girl with authority that was being kidnapped and he hated her cause she was an ass. Then MC got cursed to turn to what he hated most and he became an exact copy of young girl and turned him more or less powerless. Would appreciate anyone's help in giving me the title for this one. I dropped it when he found this ancient loner dragon that helped him when MC lost his memories and basically adopted him as his new daughter and he was dog cringe because how this fairly serious character turned into cutesy-wutsy, clingy daddy. Thanks in advance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi, good day. I'm looking for a Manwha. The MC is a dude with long black hair (basically all of em), evil looking eyes, and is fairly confident about himself. He is a martial artist (I can't remember if he uses chi techniques or that cultivation stuff).The story starts when the MC was fighting some other dudes and they used a technique on him that teleported him to a fantasy world with mana-type magic instead of chi techniques. When he got there he was buck naked in the woods, found a family living in a cabin that took care of him, and he became a mercenary at some point. Then somewhere in the story, he met this young girl with authority that was being kidnapped and he hated her cause she was an ass. Then MC got cursed to turn to what he hated most and he became an exact copy of young girl and turned him more or less powerless. Would appreciate anyone's help in giving me the title for this one. I dropped it when he found this ancient loner dragon that helped him when MC lost his memories and basically adopted him as his new daughter and he was dog cringe because how this fairly serious character turned into cutesy-wutsy, clingy daddy. Thanks in advance.
Nevermind, I found it. "Mookhyang- Dark lady" is the title. Fun read.
 

whelsPK

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
26
Country
Canada
HI guys, I'm looking for this manwha/pornwha. The story is about 3 girls who are all sisters working for I think a fashion company of some sort, the MC is hired by them to be their personal assistant and he eventually get with all 3 of them at the end in a harem. I remember it was on toomics where I read it, but I cannot find it anywhere on there anymore. I remember the oldest sister was blonde, the middle sister had black ahir in a wolf cut, and the youngest had black hari but was tanned and more sporty. If you know the name or where the original comic was posted because I know that toomics sometimes steals from artists, I would greatly appreciate if you could tell me!
 

Suicune

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Country
Canada
Looking for this Manhwa or Manga where in one of the chapters there's this test in an open field at the school where there's people who stand on a fenced platform and then there's the people who tug on a rope to lift the platform up to a certain point where the person in the fenced area has to pull down a flag and the antagonist has someone who uses something to disable powers and the mc goes and catches the ropes on each side and holds up almost everyone from dripping and I think mc has a crippled little sister
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can it be: The Divine Ring Descends: The Strongest Otherworld ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HI guys, I'm looking for this manwha/pornwha. The story is about 3 girls who are all sisters working for I think a fashion company of some sort, the MC is hired by them to be their personal assistant and he eventually get with all 3 of them at the end in a harem. I remember it was on toomics where I read it, but I cannot find it anywhere on there anymore. I remember the oldest sister was blonde, the middle sister had black ahir in a wolf cut, and the youngest had black hari but was tanned and more sporty. If you know the name or where the original comic was posted because I know that toomics sometimes steals from artists, I would greatly appreciate if you could tell me!
Honey Sweet Part-Time Job
 

30erZone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
19
Country
Germany
Hey, I’m looking for a colored historical romance / European fantasy manhwa that I some time ago, but I can only remember one specific scene:

A disaster/crisis happens, and the female lead uses a bow to protect some people. She keeps shooting arrow after arrow for so long that her hands become badly bruised/bloody, and her strength is completely drained. Right as she is at her limit and completely exhausted, the male lead arrives to rescue her/finish off the threat.

I just cant seem to remember the title, every answer is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
 

Serpenziss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
24
Country
Poland
Does anyone recognize this?

Hi, I'm looking for a mahwa from a few years back

Read it around 2022–2024, already completed. Korean, full-color, realistic art. Young male protagonist (around mid-20s) living alone, initially ordinary/boring life. Adult/erotic content but with an actual plot. At some point he starts experiencing déjà vu / recovering memories of events he doesn't remember living through. There is some kind of time-loop/alternate-timeline/time-manipulation twist.


One important subplot involves a girl who works at a shop/pawn shop/possibly convenience store. She initially dislikes him, and later it is revealed that she's pregnant with his child, although he doesn't remember the events that led to it.


Later in the story a long-haired black-haired woman appears, apparently connected to whatever caused the time/memory situation. Near the end she and the protagonist confess their feelings. The ending was bittersweet rather than a straightforward happy ending.


I also vaguely remember the protagonist frequently riding city buses, but I'm not sure this is important.
 
Top