- Joined
- Jul 14, 2020
- Messages
- 2,241
- Reaction score
- 4,010
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It could very well be that Laxus was surrounding himself with women when he was bad, but is actually an inexperienced dork and Mira is the one who he slept with (given his reaction). Mashima's way of making Laxus 'good' from the start. This is also funny since Mira's reaction to Larcade was never shown (can't remember if she was in range).There's a spoiler going around Twitter right now. Not sure if it's real since Mashima doesn't usually draw stuff like this, but it'd be a great way to wrap up this boring special
![]()
![]()



I really like how Mira takes the lead to confess her feelings.I actually loved this chapter, finally, finally Mashima did something unexpected and Miraxus is just pure charisma. Mira is on a whole other level fr, while everyone else is acting like literal kids she’s an actual WOMAN! Laxus was so hyped he rolled up to the party looking like a grinning hyena lmao.
ngl as much as I loved this ending I gotta admit the manga as a whole was so boring, honestly only the Miraxus moments saved it. But hey can't complain too much, people have been arguing forever about Mashima never developing them even though there were lowkey hints he's been into the pairing since the very beginning of the Galuna Island arc!
