What is a 5th for the Sam switch? My vote is on Sam alreadyWith the evidence we have, every arrow vote is either Mafia or the dumbest thing i have ever seen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lady pompom we need a 5th for for the Sam switch or we pack our bags in 15 min
Ah also Dego, it may already be over, idk how tiebreakers are solvedWith the evidence we have, every arrow vote is either Mafia or the dumbest thing i have ever seen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lady pompom we need a 5th for for the Sam switch or we pack our bags in 15 min
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No Sam and Dego will lock Arrow in a bitWhat is a 5th for the Sam switch? My vote is on Sam already
i think i have finished what I can say/contribute. I talked about all people i can, too. now i'll just lock mafia as long as i am alive.With the evidence we have, every arrow vote is either Mafia or the dumbest thing i have ever seen
oh I didn't see the question@Kakoha i did not see if you reply my question to you? is this more convenient or being the host
Ah so we are done, Lumi won't lock. I triedBy who has more locked votes @Vali x lucifer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yah it was just one question : )oh I didn't see the question
well it's not game related anyway, but imo, hosting is more fun. I bet panda is giggling now at town, meanwhile I'm here suffering lol
Be ready for a last second lock at least plsI still think Sam is sus btw, wouldnβt vote same as him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After we lose let's analyze that pool and let's see who was rightsame goes with a stylther vote
we were supposed to lynch from the 60m pool, but you went ahead and pushed for the weirdest train and that does not paint you green at all in my eyes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
okay's let's do that for sure, no issues hereAfter we lose let's analyze that pool and let's see who was right
after saying it was troll vote, this is what you do after all. i am surprised ngl.votelock Arrow
I'm gonna sleep, GG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
okay's let's do that for sure, no issues here
And btw i said i was fine in discussing pool results with the Town and stated my vote, nobody responded, i didn't stop you from talking about it eithervotelock Arrow
I'm gonna sleep, GG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
okay's let's do that for sure, no issues here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---