Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Ichiban Kasuga

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,741
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Life is better than expected.

Still have difficult obstacles to overcome but I'm beating the odds.


🎲


How you doin, homey?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Saturday job / work in a few hours. Can't complain. Hope yall are well.

&

With that good morning peeps!
Happy Saturday morning to everyone who madw it! Lets gooooooh! Have a fantastic weekend!!

:hi
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
3,785
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
My first sun take with Canon EOS 1100D, 50 mm f/1.8 lens, and a cheap sun filter. Some limb structures are faint but uncertain. At some point I will also try with my 100x telescope so we will probably see some sun spots or even a magnetic storm or filament around Sun.
I also tried to take it with my Samsung Galaxy A14 but spatial resolution of mobile phone was far far worse, so I will continue with the camera.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh rowy's photography reached here :zomg
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
honestly dont mind :nod

the more the merrier :blai
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My neice who is 5 year's old stayed with us for two nights this evening I dropped her home. She says "im finally out of this prison ".

Im left speechless.... kids say the funniest things sometimes eh? But I couldn't help ...🤣
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,741
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
My neice who is 5 year's old stayed with us for two nights this evening I dropped her home. She says "im finally out of this prison ".

Im left speechless.... kids say the funniest things sometimes eh? But I couldn't help ...🤣

LOL

They'd only need to build a prison out of smartphones.

And most kids wouldn't know they're in prison.


📱
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
My neice who is 5 year's old stayed with us for two nights this evening I dropped her home. She says "im finally out of this prison ".

Im left speechless.... kids say the funniest things sometimes eh? But I couldn't help ...🤣
what did you do mr chu :gwah
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
3,785
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
One of my fav authors:
Of course, i will use dictionary hell lots of times but definitely worth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what did you do mr chu :gwah
At least she was able to voice :))
 
Top