Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

Your Favorite Chapters of Issue #45 of 2026 (5 Choices At Most)

  • Me & Roboco 299

  • Sakamoto Days 277

  • Witch Watch 264

  • Akane-banashi 224

  • Nue's Exorcist 163

  • Kagurabachi 133

  • Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi 110

  • Ichi the Witch 100

  • Shinobi Undercover 99

  • Someone Hertz 51

  • Under Doctor 34

  • Roku's House of Oddities 24

  • Class 2B Hero Destroyerz 22

  • Animal Signal 16

  • Hal Formula 15

  • Cannon Master 14

  • The Ura Files 5

  • Graykeith: Translator Daemonica 4


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,470
Reaction score
39,388
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Moderator Notice:

WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP THREAD RULES​

#1. No fights or personal insults.
#2. No bait or troll comments with the intention of being annoying or starting serious heated discussions, if i notice it's a continuous behavior, i will warn the user or delete the comment.
#3. No toxic attitude towards series, no one is obligated to enjoy any series and it's totally fine to criticize what you don't like, just avoid posting gratuitous hateful or toxic comments about X or Y series, if i notice this behavior, comments will be deleted.
#4. Don't bring politics or off-topic stuff to the thread, this is about Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and mangas, so keep any conversation about topics that aren't related about anime & manga outside the thread.
#5. Don't post news about series from other magazine or publishers in the WSJ thread, post in the series own thread, but it's fine if you're mentioning other series or magazine to express a opinion or reflection about Shonen Jump.
#6. Any tweet, specially japanese, about news, update or some interesting thing about the magazine or series has to come with a text of what that tweet means and also be on topic, if not it's going to be either deleted or i will edit the post.
#7. Refrain from self advertising or advertising Youtubers videos in the comments.
#8. Constant fanart posts just for the sake of praising a favorite series is prohibited, this rule doesn't apply for official art by Jump artists posted on social media, they're fine to post.
#9. Don't discuss or hype chapter spoilers before Sunday release, only comment if is related to a series surviving status and do it only inside the spoiler tag.
#10. Regarding rule #9, an exception will be made for when we have new series, in this case, spoilers will be allowed only for the first 3 chapters of a new series for the users who are interested in knowing informations and details about the new series, these spoilers will obviously be kept under tags to protect anyone that doesn't want to be spoiled, so don't worry about it.
~ Shinuki

I hope everyone reads the rules and use it as a guide to behave well in the thread, thanks! :kkthumbs
 
Last edited:

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,470
Reaction score
39,388
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #45 (2026)
00. Ichi the Witch (Cover & Lead Color Pages, 2nd Anniversary)
01. Akane-banashi
02. Sakamoto Days
00. Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi (Color Page)
03. Someone Hertz
04. Me & Roboco
05. Shinobi Undercover
06. Roku's House of Oddities
00. Doggie Dog World (One Shot by Tanakura Jou, Color Page, Golden Future Cup 2026 #2)
00. Graykeith: Translator Daemonica (Not Ranked)
07. Under Doctor
00. The Ura Files (Not Ranked)
08. Witch Watch
00. Animal Signal (Color Page)
09. Nue's Exorcist
10. Class 2B Hero Destroyerz
11. Kagurabachi
12. Hal Formula
13. Cannon Master
00. One Piece (Absent)

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #46 (2026) - Information
Shinobi Undercover (Cover & Lead Color Pages, 2nd Anniversary)
Under Doctor (Color Page)
Someone Hertz (Color Page)
Banchoism (One Shot by Sai Koroko, Color Page, Golden Future Cup 2026 #3)
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,411
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia

seeing psyren get this level of treatment is amusing, really fun to see axed series get love like this
So happy for Iwashiro-sensei. You can just see it in his face that he’s trying not to cry. Let’s all hope Jump gives him another shot. And if he manages to break through with this one, I think he’ll establish himself as a Jump legend.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
817
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Man, sometimes I just can't believe Akane-banashi is drawn by the Ole Golazo guy. What the fuck.
many axed series deserved much more...
 

Kiaida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Messages
1,447
Reaction score
3,496
Country
United Nations
many axed series deserved much more...
Not Ole Golazo, lol. It's really bad even if the artist is good.

It ending gave us the great Akane-banashi, kinda making the point for more cancellations and working with the editors to find the author's strongest points to make a new better work. In this case, a talented writer gave him the space to fully explore his character acting and artwork.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Official post on the Jump account got 16K likes in 4 hours (Cursed Case got like 150 total). People seem to be praising the action and panelling. Jump definitely needs to fast track this author.
Super cute lead character, so cool. when are we getting it in english.
 

Baes

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
348
Reaction score
323
Age
28
Country
Brazil
True, and at the very least, both have an easy cutoff at their respective timeskips. But one piece is just harder to adapt by virtue of its first half basically being the entire length of Naruto, lol.
And One Piece becomes too hard for adapting pretty earlier aswell
 

needtorelax

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
36
Country
Cobra
Pretty cool stuff from https://x.com/wj_circulation

includes digital sales in the circulation for the newer series/more recent circulation announcements
Dates are when the circulation was announced

Circulation around volume 10 announced
Ichi is at 21 right above sakamoto
Oda going toe to toe with a legend like togashi in the early days is impressive!
Edit:
Noticed hxh didn't make sense since volume 10 released in 2000/11/02 so I checked the hxh page. it's supposed to be 2000/12/31 for 1~10 since the source seems to be a 2001 annual report. He never caught onto the mistake so he's been using 1999/12/31 lol.


Circulation around volume 12 announced
Kagurabachi is at 17 right above clover and sakamoto
Chainsawman is dang amazing for a fairly new series too looking at this list.
Death note probably isn't fair considering when that circulation was announced in the 12 volume list.

Bigger series are missing from these lists mostly due to them not having their circulation revealed with either 10 or 12 volumes.
 
Last edited:

LogicoftheVI

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
241
Reaction score
180
Age
43
Country
US Virgin Islands
Okay, i thought Animal Signal was ranking way worse than Syd Craft but is actually ranking virtually the same lol

Animal Signal: #42 > #91 > #203
Syd Craft: #41 > #103 > #209


And Hal Formula is ranking waaay better than GGG:

Hal Formula: #48 > #78 > #113
Green Green Greens: #73 > #204 > #186


Gotta wait to see how the numbers will actually be for both
these are definitely interesting numbers for Animal Signal. Personally I still prefer Syd Craft over Animal Signal. Syd was one of my favorite jump manga, AS hasn't been able to draw me in with their characters the way Syd did. I like the mystery aspect of Syd and wish the author would have put a little more focus there.

I am curious to see what others thoughts are. Animal Signal or Syd Craft, which series do you enjoy more and why?
 

Discomusic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,693
Age
40
Country
Italy
1. Sakamoto Days: There are a number of people who are telling me that they are on their way to experience the same twist of this chapter in their life. So I dedicate this chapter and the first place to them.
2. Akane-banashi: Like last week, this chapter needs time to assimilate. Once again no commentary, not even other faces this time, just him and his Rakugo, a comedy story told with the most menacious aura in the world, and an anticlimatic final. The authors want to take risks, and the result is art.
3. Hal Formula: The more it goes on, the higher it ranks. This sponsor and team management subplot has won me over way better than the actual races, that already weren't so bad for a sport that I dislike. The two adults fighting for the well-being of their protegé were a great display of mentorhood, and I hope they will find the right compromise that will make Sukukaze shine for real.
4. Graykeith: Translation Daemonica: It keeps doing wonders with these episodic chapters that reveal a lot of lore through the pages. The monster of the week could habe been taken down by human forces, but they preferred having the two interact and communicate with each other. I like how the protagonist is a professional and doesn't put personal standards above doing well his job. You can tell that being a translator is his life.
5. Class 2-B: Heavy Destroyerz: Remember when the series was all about toilet humour? We will have it again one day, but for now let's enjoy the clash between gray morals and corrupted heroes, where ideologies are thrown at each other and hit as hard as power moves. The so-called hero especially, is a true psycho.
6. Witch Watch: I was sure they were going to conclude the arc with an escape and regoup, giving time to do something else before the real final showdown, but it looks like they are going full-ahead towards the finale instead. We get a number of appreciable comebacks in return.
7. Ichi the Witch: Happy 2nd anniversary and happy 100th chapter! In this one the tides are turned, as predictable. The Majik isn't strong (well, his attack is) but is smart and sneaky, all perfect traits for setting up the powerup that is coming.
8. Kagurabachi: This was all very cool and everything, but how much time can we afford to spend hyping up a guy who we know won't show up in the main timeline, while this flashback never ends? Might as well include all this material in a "Kagurabachi 0" spinoff at this point.
9. Under Doctor: Oh right, it's an action series too. They made us remember it in a clever way, by giving all the focus to the sidekicks. Two unrealistic things though: that she had the chance to say to a drug lord employee all that she thinks about the company, and that he admitted the accusations right away without trying to deny them.
10. Shinobi Undercover: I don't remember if and when it was estabilished that Kawasemi and Aoi were siblings. Even more shocking, he copied one of the strongest moves of Yodaka! Who is the real genius here?
11. Cannon Signal: Look at how much Bharat has grown in the few chapters that the series got! Now he can be a mentor figure for someone else, with much more self-esteem, and hold his own fights without Ur fixing them up. So proud of him!
12. Roku's house of oddities: Cuteness overload for sure, and I like the theme of Altra discovering the world little by little, but this chapter wasn't at the level that is now expected from this series. Too many excellent chapters have set the bar too high.
13. Animal Signal: This chapter was everything I should not have liked in a manga, yet I enjoyed it. They were so manly determined to succeed in their girl idol show that the contrast made the chapter enjoyable. If they'll have other concerts, I won't complain.
14. Nue's Exorcist: In true battle shonen fashion, the protagonist comes to save the day. This time he couldn't have done otherwise, given that everything was orchestrated for his comeback. I should be worried for Raisei and his final villain aura, but he will come back with a surprise.
15. Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi: Investigation's over, time for the action. Kiyoshi could just trust his allies more, he ruins their moment by wanting to do all by himself.
16. The Ura Files: If they start holding hands so early, I wonder what they will do around chapter 248. There are parts that are drawn by Numa himself, right? The comedy faces are all so Numa.
17. Me and Roboco: Putting aside the comedy and reflecting on the theme of the chapter, sticker swapping seems a nice hobby and I hope more children pick up on it as it encourages live trading and bonds friendship. And now back to the comedy: it was too much standard Roboco and the ending was too sudden.
18. Someone Hertz: The conclusion of the arc is unfortunately boring, while the arc itself has been good and had heartfelt moments. This time, there wasn't much else to do other than wrap it up, so it didn't have that big of an impact.
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,470
Reaction score
39,388
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Votes #44: (20 minutes late, apparently. Oh well) (Am I the only one who keeps getting server error messages when I'm trying to post or edit something?)

1) Kiyoshi: So I was both right and wrong. "That's why I'm here" indeed. Though it seems they were still underestimating the gravity of the situation.

2) Ichi: That wasn't even close to realistic, but it did give me a good laugh. And of course the gun is unexpectedly strong. The only thing left is to work on her aim.

3) Roku: Of course Jack Black Ripper has the most mundane backstory of them all.

4) Dr: I'm gonna miss the guy. Hope we'll see him again someday. I think these isolated cases are very well done emotionally, but I wouldn't mind a longer arc with a bit more action either.

5) KGB: Mr Sushi should've been the first choice, honestly. I don't know why anyone is still expecting Shiba to play by the rules.

OP: So he studied under Mihawk? The Strawhats sure love their hats.

Shinobi: I guess befriending a slime axe counts as character growth.

Destroyerz: Twisted Goku is really annoying. I'm surprised he didn't recognise the former hero guy.

Graykeith: A 50-story spider web above my house would make me uncomfortable. As would corpses in my library. And that's just the stuff that's in the background. This is shaping up to be more horror than adventure, which doesn't have to be a problem but I do hope we'll be seeing some more story rather than just worldbuilding.

Robocco: Methods aside, her advice is solid. I hope the boys reading this will remember some of it.

Akane: This was so confusing. They're talking about some guy from the past, then about food, then about "he" (a salesman?), then about some technique from past guy (who was apparently telling stories without speaking? Which somehow gave him the power of deception??) involving "zen koan" and "tanka" (???), then they keep talking about "he" but somewhere along the line they're no longer talking about past guy but about Issho? Or are they supposed to be the same person? Ain't no way Issho is from the Meiji era.

Ah, the French version makes more sense. The English translator just doesn't understand how pronouns work. And they also clarify the technique part:

"Prove it's possible to tell a story without opening your lips." Faced with this seemingly unsolvable problem, the rakugoka from the Meiji era racked his brain and wrote in conclusion this comical poem: "The king of hell has taken my tongue. From now on, I have no reason to refrain from lying!" (Translator note: In Japan, children are told that when they lie, the king of hell will take their tongue.)

I still don't understand how that solves anything, but whatever.

Ura: She doesn't see you as a charity case. She sees you as a safety buffer between her and the boys.

Nue: Rude.

Cannon: So they have their own Dragon Ball radar now. Neat.

WW: Why on earth would you attack her?? Were you trying to convince her the world is still a shitty place where people murder witches just for existing? If so, good job, you've given her a reason to want and destroy it all.

Sakamoto: Is that a fake or is she just stupid fearless?

Animal: This organisation kinda seems more dangerous than the criminals they are fighting.

Formula: So he's not doing this to provide for his brother? He's actually paying them for the opportunity to risk his life? That kinda puts the scoldings from the first chapter in a new perspective (also what happened to "the sponsors are furious"? Did they all leave when he started winning?).
Decided to edit and include your votes.


Due to a combination of physical and mental health issues, I have decided to decline all future work with deadlines after completing my current assignments, and prioritize writing my own manuscripts.
I will announce here when I resume writing my manuscripts
.

Togashi...
Eh, "mental health" by doing 1 or 2 shikishi illustrations? lol

I vote 42/43 or 44 i don't remember correctly (the poll one yeah, in the comment i never vote once)
I checked the poll votes for the double issue and your name wasn't included, i wonder if you actually voted, your name still in the #45 tho...


Official post on the Jump account got 16K likes in 4 hours (Cursed Case got like 150 total). People seem to be praising the action and panelling. Jump definitely needs to fast track this author.
Ohhh see @Phantom RPG , the 2 authors that i praised and said to keep a eye, Iwakami Sango & Tanakura Jou, are currently being pushed by Jump or making waves online, seems like i actually have a good eye 😅


seeing psyren get this level of treatment is amusing, really fun to see axed series get love like this
Damn, this is Iwashiro??? He looks young, totally not like i expected, i reaaaally hope returns next year to Jump, with Pysren having 3 split cour he has plenty of time to return in 2027 which btw it would make sense with Psyren 20th anniversary 🙏

these are definitely interesting numbers for Animal Signal. Personally I still prefer Syd Craft over Animal Signal. Syd was one of my favorite jump manga, AS hasn't been able to draw me in with their characters the way Syd did. I like the mystery aspect of Syd and wish the author would have put a little more focus there.

I am curious to see what others thoughts are. Animal Signal or Syd Craft, which series do you enjoy more and why?
I liked Syd Craft more but i think Animal Signal is a "better" manga, it's more consistent, it has a well estabilished premise and it follows that so far, the only thing i do not like is that i can see Robinsons is holding Tsutsui back, he wants to do more with the art and girls.
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,470
Reaction score
39,388
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP ISSUE #45 (2026) - AUTHOR COMMENTS!


Ichi the Witch (Shiro Usazaki)


My teeth hurt. I’m too scared of the dentist. Even though they’re supposed to be my ally. I’m too scared. I’m going every week right now.


Akane-banashi (Takamasa Moue)


I bought a whole grill set to have a BBQ with my staff, but it keeps raining.


Sakamoto Days (Yuto Suzuki)


I was able to really take my time on the volume 29 cover for the first time in a while, so I really like it. Check it out!


Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi (Shoichi Usui)


Volume 10 is now on sale in Japan! Kiyoshi has reached two digits! Please check it out, everyone!


Someone Hertz (Ei Yamano)


The one store in my neighborhood that had the e-ma brand white throat drops has closed. They are the most delicious in the world…


Me & Roboco (Shuhei Miyazaki)


For everyone who hasn’t read Kancho: Gozo Kakuta no Himitsu in the previous issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, read it now!


Shinobi Undercover (Santa Mitarashi)


I thought this after watching a bunch of Taiga historical dramas: Aren’t arrows really scary?


Roku’s House of Oddities (Atsushi Nakamura)


On my first shopping trip on my own, I bought mayonnaise and canned tuna. And I remember buying milk.


Graykeith: Translator Daemonica (Natsuki Hokami)


I’ve been wanting to go into space in Factorio for six months now, but I don’t have any free time.


Under Doctor (Kyo Tanimoto)


I used my old favorite ramen place in Itabashi for reference. It was so delicious.


The Ura Files (Yuushin Kuroki)


The ribbon on the horn, her piercings, and the belt on her thigh. I forget to draw one of those every week.


Witch Watch (Kenta Shinohara)


I watched one video of a fight on a train and now I’m getting them recommended constantly. My feed is so dangerous.


Animal Signal (Robinson Haruhara)


Volume 1 is now on sale in Japan! It’s full of extras! Please give it a read!


Nue’s Exorcist (Kota Kawae)


Getting a nice, sunny day for the first time in a while makes you realize that we really do need days like that.


Class 2-B Hero Destroyerz (Hideaki Sorachi)


When I try to do my storyboards in a cafe, I end up needing to take a poop after 30 minutes. I then feel uneasy and head home.


Kagurabachi (Takeru Hokazono)


If I told you the model for Subaru isn’t Hattori Hanzo from Kill Bill, that would be a lie, but the truth is…


Hal Formula (Kento Terasaka)


I bought a ton of games from the Steam sale. I can’t play them. But still, they make me happy.


Cannon Master (Reiya Machida)


I suddenly had my nose drip all over my keyboard. Do I have a cold? I’m just glad the keyboard didn’t break.


Source: VIZ Website
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,470
Reaction score
39,388
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Weekly Shoseki Top 500 (9/28/26 - 10/4/26)
4. Blue Box #27
5. Ichi the Witch #10
10. Someone Hertz #5
11. The Elusive Samurai #27
13. Kochikame #203
15. Akane-banashi #24
22. Witch Watch #28
86. Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi #10 (4,018)
89. Me & Roboco #28 (3,832)
177. Hal Formula #1 (2,149)
181. Animal Signal #1 (2,097)
289. Kinato's Magic #3 (1,360)
299. Kinato's Magic #4 (1,305)


Damn, what a low 1st week for everybody :s

Gotta wait for week 2 to have a general idea of everybody's actual performance.

~~~~~~~~~~ /// ~~~~~~~~~~

78. Kochikame #202 (4.514 / 64,804)
336. Class 2B Hero Destroyerz #1 (1.174 / 29,853)
491. Nue's Exorcist #16 (813 / 20,452)


Yooo Nue was able to squeeze a 5th week! :hee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In a positive note, Hal Formula sold as much as GGG:

Hal Formula #1 (2,149) - 3 Days
Green Green Greens (2,625) - 4 Days


But Animal Signal did quite less than Syd:

Animal Signal #1 (2,097) - 3 Days
Syd Craft: Love is a Mystery #1 (3,811) - 3 Days
 
Last edited:

cameronney618

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2025
Messages
690
Reaction score
962
Age
33
Country
Brazil

Official post on the Jump account got 16K likes in 4 hours (Cursed Case got like 150 total). People seem to be praising the action and panelling. Jump definitely needs to fast track this author.
i thought you guys said the title was doggie dog world?
 

Shonenfan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
432
Reaction score
261
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Weekly Shoseki Top 500 (9/28/26 - 10/4/26)
4. Blue Box #27
5. Ichi the Witch #10
10. Someone Hertz #5
11. The Elusive Samurai #27
13. Kochikame #203
15. Akane-banashi #24
22. Witch Watch #28
86. Ultimate Exorcist Kiyoshi #10 (4,018)
89. Me & Roboco #28 (3,832)
177. Hal Formula #1 (2,149)
181. Animal Signal #1 (2,097)
289. Kinato's Magic #3 (1,360)
299. Kinato's Magic #4 (1,305)


Damn, what a low 1st week for everybody :s

Gotta wait for week 2 to have a general idea of everybody's actual performance.

~~~~~~~~~~ /// ~~~~~~~~~~

78. Kochikame #202 (4.514 / 64,804)
336. Class 2B Hero Destroyerz #1 (1.174 / 29,853)
491. Nue's Exorcist #16 (813 / 20,452)


Yooo Nue was able to squeeze a 5th week! :hee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In a positive note, Hal Formula sold as much as GGG:

Hal Formula #1 (2,149) - 3 Days
Green Green Greens (2,625) - 4 Days


But Animal Signal did quite less than Syd:

Animal Signal #1 (2,097) - 3 Days
Syd Craft: Love is a Mystery #1 (3,811) - 3 Days
I know it’s only 3 days and during a busier month, but ooof. Animal signal may eke out more than just another round since surveys have been ok and some color pages but just not encouraging numbers for either. Feels like Hal odds are now closer to it ending next batch with cannon, SD, and open HxH slot being the open slots unless jump only wants to do a 3 series round.
 

cameronney618

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2025
Messages
690
Reaction score
962
Age
33
Country
Brazil

Yeah I mean look at this now. The plan is for them to make 8 films, with part 1 alone being a trilogy. They're going to be pushing this hard. But also then, why push up later stuff to be in the first film, thats so shortsighted.
Man, if i was ever a writer / director contracted to do a live action film adaptation to naruto, I would just do a Hashirama/ Madara film and call it a day. It's already difficult to find a good teenage actor/actresses, i don''t know how these people not find the thought of putting a blonde haired asian kid in live action to be an embarrassing idea.

Seriously.
- MHA = All Might movie
- One Piece = Roger Movie
- HxH = Phantom Troupe Movie

Those Ruronin Kenshin movie are like the only LA films that don't look cosplays. (They make their crazy hair colors look like their natural hair)
It's also extremely well directed. I was in awe when i first saw it.

There's also the 90s GTO film.

"b-but what about those onepiece netflix show-" nah, it was terrible. I will not let anyone say otherwise just because of all the paid reviews (jk maybe)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Official post on the Jump account got 16K likes in 4 hours (Cursed Case got like 150 total). People seem to be praising the action and panelling. Jump definitely needs to fast track this author.
Wow, i didnt actually read the post and never noticed it went viral.
Serialisation soon? This is the first future cup entry to do it, right?
 
Last edited:
Top