says that right after piling (voting) on me
welp anyways
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
arrow locked so that leaves @SirSamuel016@Lumii?! and @Tatsumaki with a chance to save the game
I don't have much hope honestly in the game, but maybe we can still save this somehow ?
the 2 that locked on me are mafia, who's the third ? idk,probably tatsu ? could also be lumiii as far as I'm concerned but tatsu gave me bigger red flags, we might need to dig deeper for those 2, but I say we lynch nash and arrow first and then hope we get better info the next days
A reminder to everyone:
Klaus were to kill 2 townie, but thanks to the confirmed town person Vali I survived and we only had one lose. I am an obvious town person, and Kakoha directly admitted trying to block my action today. Even not considering whimsical votes on me yesterday, it should be obvious already. We need to deal him first and this will reduce mafia number to two, then, tomorrow we can comfortably think.
We already past the point of elaborate analysis for Kakoha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah he even talks about lynching me now thanks for making this very easy for me Kakoha.
we have already said there's also hider in the equation, stop hiding behind that vali thing
also, I still can't see you proving I'm mafia in that post, you're just trying your best (and failing) to prove you're town.
right, no need for analysis arrow, you're winning already
hey since you're town, can you explain why mafia did not save stylether by voting you yesterday ? c'mon tell me. you're not even a bomb claimer, what made mafia so scared of just simply pulling the trigger on you ?
anyways, as long as townies switched on you or nash, we should be good, so don't celebrate early
I really think we should be on dego’s cade tomorrow though. Will post my thoughts later. If Kakoha hadn’t openly distrusted arrow who was more green thanks to Vali helping confirm him in a sense, then I’d have given him pause.
I am not entering any discussion that still trying to doubt my town status as it is against the 2nd law of thermodynamics at this point, beyond the doubt you would have at this game.
As a result, i am not entitled to give reasons on why i had 4 votes on me yesterday, why one of them so early locked on kakoha today etc. Voters themselves should explain.
I would have liked to discuss if kakoha was town or dego and stuff but sorry i am a bit bored if some people still expect me that i may be mafia. I am exhausted, in fact. I will just see what will happen day end or if early end trigger's.
From my perspective its myself, Arrow, Lumi, and after the PM result dilemma, Nash that probably have to be town?
Kako, Tatsu, dego, and Pom are the remaining mafia candidates. dego is a guarantee but we have to leave him to last. The rest is a bit hairier but a mafia blocker from the get-go makes more sense I think + Mazi's day 1 in retrospect had him shading Gry and myself which imo makes MazOha (Mazi X Kakoha) red.
Tatsu v Pom is the other headache that we need to figure out.
From my perspective its myself, Arrow, Lumi, and after the PM result dilemma, Nash that probably have to be town?
Kako, Tatsu, dego, and Pom are the remaining mafia candidates. dego is a guarantee but we have to leave him to last. The rest is a bit hairier but a mafia blocker from the get-go makes more sense I think + Mazi's day 1 in retrospect had him shading Gry and myself which imo makes MazOha (Mazi X Kakoha) red.
Tatsu v Pom is the other headache that we need to figure out.
How am I in the same block as Tatsu? I literally avoided switching to arrow yesterday and a mafia got lynched. I have clearly said results, confirmed a townie Natasha. What else is this if not town behavior? Sam, stop trying to sus me, this just makes you look worse in suspect list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On the other hand, you Sam seem to be rushing to end the day, so we have less time to discuss mafia candidates. Why?
Votekill Tatsu
Do whatever you all find better, if somehow Kako is mafia, we'll lose tomorrow with my mislynch, right? Also I'm tired of trying to you changing seeing me as red.
How am I in the same block as Tatsu? I literally avoided switching to arrow yesterday and a mafia got lynched. I have clearly said results, confirmed a townie Natasha. What else is this if not town behavior? Sam, stop trying to sus me, this just makes you look worse in suspect list.
1. As loathe as I am to use the Cocaine Cub's slip-up as evidence, that confirms Nash as town given she got a result that she shouldn't have had.
2. I trust Arrow here. Late to the me v dego square-off but his two defuser uses fall in-line with my defuser and bomb positions so to me that reads as legitimate.
3. Following that logic, that directly implicates dego as the mafia bomb. He never said his exact order until after I had in order to try and shake me after I had him correctly identified as mafia bomb Day 1. The nail in his coffin is his bomb position claim. Dego says his bomb is at 0-50m, so no one has a bomb at 51-100m metres yet there are two defusers for it??? Conclusion: Dego is lying.
4. Lumi has... an interesting role claim set. However I think banshee is largely believeable in this set-up where so much can go wrong. Given bombs in that range, banshee as an extra killing power to factor in seems legit.
5. MazOha the block claimer... Maf having the blocker mskes sense to stop the M!Bomb (Dego) from getting defused on top of dealing with other town roles that could be an issue. Mazi was shading Gry early as well as me, and then d4 Kako on top of that just looks off. Highly likely maf blocker.
That leaves me with you two, Pom and Tatsu to figure out. One must be red, but which?
I play how I play regardless of the suspicion it may attract
I went out on a limb very early thinking I identified you, and unfortunately for you, I was bang on the money that you are Mafia's Bomb & Bomb Defuser. You're a new player so don't take it too hard, but you're mafia's pygmy shark while I am town's motherfucking megalodon.
My advice for you going forward would be this:
1. Consider the information you share carefully. Your unique pattern is what let me as town defuser smell blood in the water.
2. If you're going to effectively fight off someone who is suspecting you, be clear and deliberate with why their perception is wrong in your eyes. The more concrete and reasonable it sounds, the more you can be believable to people. Your big flaw here was rushing into changing your bomb position claim because arrow's existence fully exposed your lie; that is how the cookie crumbles sometimes but life is all about learning.
I went out on a limb very early thinking I identified you, and unfortunately for you, I was bang on the money that you are Mafia's Bomb & Bomb Defuser. You're a new player so don't take it too hard, but you're mafia's pygmy shark while I am town's motherfucking megalodon.
My advice for you going forward would be this:
1. Consider the information you share carefully. Your unique pattern is what let me as town defuser smell blood in the water.
2. If you're going to effectively fight off someone who is suspecting you, be clear and deliberate with why their perception is wrong in your eyes. The more concrete and reasonable it sounds, the more you can be believable to people. Your big flaw here was rushing into changing your bomb position claim because arrow's existence fully exposed your lie; that is how the cookie crumbles sometimes but life is all about learning.