Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
says that right after piling (voting) on meBut if everyone piles on that we'll have to rethink this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
thanks for making this very easy for me Kakoha.
ur making that sound like a scum move loland Kakoha directly admitted trying to block my action today
right, no need for analysis arrow, you're winning alreadyWe already past the point of elaborate analysis for Kakoha.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this is mafia game, no hard feelings, I'm just trying my best to solve the game. don't tell me you're gonna vote me as a revenge for sussing you XpSo you're accusing us (Lumii and me) to be mafia yet telling us to vote with you, to save you today...so you can campaign to lynch us tomorrow ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, this is lock-winnable for mafia if they somehow have noble.

How am I in the same block as Tatsu? I literally avoided switching to arrow yesterday and a mafia got lynched. I have clearly said results, confirmed a townie Natasha. What else is this if not town behavior? Sam, stop trying to sus me, this just makes you look worse in suspect list.From my perspective its myself, Arrow, Lumi, and after the PM result dilemma, Nash that probably have to be town?
Kako, Tatsu, dego, and Pom are the remaining mafia candidates. dego is a guarantee but we have to leave him to last. The rest is a bit hairier but a mafia blocker from the get-go makes more sense I think + Mazi's day 1 in retrospect had him shading Gry and myself which imo makes MazOha (Mazi X Kakoha) red.
Tatsu v Pom is the other headache that we need to figure out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because he's the mafia among bomb trio...On the other hand, you Sam seem to be rushing to end the day, so we have less time to discuss mafia candidates. Why?
If I was rushing I would've already locked no? Weird and poorly thought out shading from uouOn the other hand, you Sam seem to be rushing to end the day, so we have less time to discuss mafia candidates. Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Again, why would I have lynched Styl at all if I was mafia? There is no logic to the accusations from you and PomBecause he's the mafia among bomb trio...
I think you know how to play to avoid people sussing on youIf I was rushing I would've already locked no? Weird and poorly thought out shading from uou
Again, why would I have lynched Styl at all if I was mafia? There is no logic to the accusations from you and Pom
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Process of elimination.How am I in the same block as Tatsu? I literally avoided switching to arrow yesterday and a mafia got lynched. I have clearly said results, confirmed a townie Natasha. What else is this if not town behavior? Sam, stop trying to sus me, this just makes you look worse in suspect list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I play how I play regardless of the suspicion it may attractI think you know how to play to avoid people sussing on you
Also u had opinions without logic too so whatever.
I went out on a limb very early thinking I identified you, and unfortunately for you, I was bang on the money that you are Mafia's Bomb & Bomb Defuser. You're a new player so don't take it too hard, but you're mafia's pygmy shark while I am town's motherfucking megalodon.
Okay, ty for the tipsMy advice for you going forward would be this:
1. Consider the information you share carefully. Your unique pattern is what let me as town defuser smell blood in the water.
2. If you're going to effectively fight off someone who is suspecting you, be clear and deliberate with why their perception is wrong in your eyes. The more concrete and reasonable it sounds, the more you can be believable to people. Your big flaw here was rushing into changing your bomb position claim because arrow's existence fully exposed your lie; that is how the cookie crumbles sometimes but life is all about learning.