Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
MangaHelpers
Elusia
welcome to my profile!
scav
ty, ty so what's on the menu?
Elusia
Sorry for the late reply
But... menu? Like food? Cause I would like some fries!
scav
lmao, are you a good cook?
Charlie
Are you?
Elusia
No... I don't really cook
I just buy them.
scav
lmao, don't become like
@Charlie
, a grown ass man who can't make his own diner
Elusia
Noooooo
I'll try to cook my own food. Little by little... then, I'll be a good cook
scav
hahaha yeah no rush
scav
but i'll be counting on you for a good meal if i ever come to philippines
Elusia
.....
And now, I'm scared >.<
scav
scared of me?
Elusia
No, not that XP
Afraid that I'll make bad food
scav
you'll get a spanking and a cooking class, i'm a decent cook
scav
what do you like to eat the most?
Elusia
I like to eat fried chicken and fish!
And any soup food too.
scav
lmao so at least we agree on the fried chicken. i don't like fish lol
but what about a good steak?
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top
welcome to my profile!