Yeah lmao, long time man. You still reading FT? I though you would've dropped at this point lmao
Love that the God Serena disrespect has at least reduced, more people are seeing he wasn't the average scrub Spriggan. Bad news is that he will lose to JelLol, smh
Likewise, it's good to see you're still around. I did drop it for a good minute but then picked it back up, mainly debating it cross verse on comic vine currently.
Well, whether he loses to Jellal or not his feat of stomping Gajeel proves he is still relevant in the power structure but tbh, I don't think he'll lose. I see the fight going with GS overwhelming him but the fight ending inconclusively.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Love that the God Serena disrespect has at least reduced, more people are seeing he wasn't the average scrub Spriggan. Bad news is that he will lose to JelLol, smh