MangaHelpers

NAMELESS
NAMELESS
What have they done to my boy? What happened?
maverickframe_19
maverickframe_19
Apparently demon blocked him for violating community guidelines. TBF to monster, I don't think he did, nor he abused someone. I don't know why the moderator did that. If he was banned for saying V haters are down bad and will have to eat crow is an insult then I'm done lol. If that is apparently true then I can make a case for couple of other members as well.
prince1018
prince1018
I got biased ban to because I'm arguing with with a girl, now I tell you biggest joke of the year Gender equality 🤔,
V_TheHiddenAxis
V_TheHiddenAxis
Let it be bro. I put them on ignore. Put her on ignore and move on. Best thing to do.
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
prince1018
prince1018
@MonsterBam so what do you think about next chapter
maverickframe_19
maverickframe_19
@Demonspeed nahh we good. I was just wondering what part of the guidelines he violated for you to ban him because he didn't say any names + he didn't abuse someone + he was just fighting his case. I didn't find any of his comments hateful against anyone.
prince1018
prince1018
He didn't abused anyone, it's me who use abusive language, but I didn't abuse anyone I just use F word that's it and it's my mistake I shouldn't use it,
maverickframe_19
maverickframe_19
You also got banned ?? Damn. Next time just don't use abusive language. If people agree with your point they agree if not then move on.
V_TheHiddenAxis
V_TheHiddenAxis
@prince1018 Well want to know where V stands among FHs in general. Some V hype will be nice. Hope Traumerei does at this point.
prince1018
prince1018
I just got bored with rei and gustang, just want to this arc end soon and either rei or gustang die
Top