MangaHelpers

Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
I Read Edens Zero, Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest, Owari no Seraph, Clear Card Sakura Card Captor and Tate no Yusha. Actually
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
Quite a few of those I read too.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Before I read Bleach (His Final was Forced 😢😠😖😤😡😭😠😠😠) and Naruto, Apart from Fairy Tail. But those Series have already ended, also Leia Akame Ga Kill, in fact you should read them again, maybe the Bleach Final was mmm ... 6/10 can be 9/10 or 10/10 or 12/10, but it brings Memories Read Any of those Volumes, in my PC I had them Divided in Folders the Volumes and each Volume in Folder the Chapters.
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
I had read all of these basically.

Btw you should read Attack on Titan and Hunter x Hunter manga,these 2 are the best shounen now.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Maybe I'll do it, El Primero (SNK) would be fine and the second (HxH) good I have not seen the Anime for a long time, so it would be ... well I'm already a little full, in addition to a Personal Project that I'm doing.
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
Take your time,but don't miss these 2,these are real jewels.
Arjuna
Arjuna
Probably
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Speaking of That, that You think of an RPG of Edens Zero, that Go from the Intro until before leaving the Cosmos Sakura. Make it Fate Grand Order Style, or Naruto The Path of Ninja.
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
Like I said above,"probably".

I am not that much excited about any game.Been a long time since I played one such.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Well, I'm working on one and 2 Friends insist on me doing it.
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
All the Best.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Although they want to put a mode H. Which in fact is easier to do the part of exploration, by the difference of standards of programming and graphics
Arjuna
Arjuna
Well I have not much knowledge on this.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
And I'm going to put it but with Rules Friendship Levels. The Waifus are not Foxies Girls.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
What do you think, a good measure, if I include that
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
But I'm just getting started, I'm waiting for after the 4 Shinning Stars get together or they fight with Drakken Joe or that they fight and beat the Oracion 6 Galactic, plus the Edens Zero RPG Eroge project, it's more for Create an RPG, what H is for Proving that I leave it, and Give a Little or a Lot of Sastifaction to Other Fans of the Series.
Altuzer Von G Dust D
Altuzer Von G Dust D
and Affirm is a Work for Fans not for anything Commercial, but for trying to Siphon the Fans Including me, although the only disappointing thing is that I am doing it but at least I can try to do something Decent.
Top