MangaHelpers

Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
So they’re Japanese? They look a bit like lava cake/pies. :notlikethis Needs sweets Cream cheese. My weakness.
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
I need these in my life :sexyarf and also Nutella semifreddo or semifrio. :pout If anyone can, pleazzz send.
Erinyes
Erinyes
i 1st tried a lemon one, just for the sake of trying,
the guy told "-see you later !"
" i was like " - Nani????"
he : "- you ll come back for sure, i know :arf "
me - " as if, :hmph
and i came back... like 2 min later :facepalm
Erinyes
Erinyes
Erinyes
Erinyes
well im not exactly a chocolate person, i do eat some, will even enjoy, but i usually tend to go for more fruity or vanilla/coffee desserts than chocolate things.
Erinyes
Erinyes
Oh wait just googled nutella semifreddo, we dont have this here !!!!!!!
need now to try this ! (yeah just for trying... coz chocolate... yeah... but no... want them though)
Erinyes
Erinyes
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
The guy.... he almost had a pickup line there :XD.... but you only wanted the sweets. Lemons and desserts match so well but I watch lemon flavor as I do not like the artificial lemon flavor in some desserts.
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
Even the other cakes on that Facebook page look delicious! :gaw
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
Chocolate :swoon I love chocolate but real chocolate and not the fake kinds we have here.
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
Went to an authentic Italian restaurant in Washington last year where I got the semifreddo non cioccolato. It didn’t have chocolate in it but it looked like it did and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
That strawberry Nutella tho!!! Looks so good!!
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
:p To be a true food blog, need to expand the conversations into more things then desserts.
Erinyes
Erinyes
wow want this !!!
i think ill catch visual diabet just by watching all those yummy pics ! :errr
Erinyes
Erinyes
yeah i love strawberries ♥

Erinyes
Erinyes
we ll start by desserts !!!! :zomg
Crescent Jinx
Crescent Jinx
Love strawberries too!! And blueberries!! was just thinking I needed something fresh and sweet. Eat meals backwards! Start with cake and end with soup.
Erinyes
Erinyes
last time i bought blueberries i added them on greek yoghurt with granola ♥ perfect for breakfast ( or at wtv time i can live only with that and coffee :arf )
Top