MangaHelpers

Elusia
Elusia
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm disappointed that it happened .-.

He should have won at the Kalos League... but oh well...
Arjuna
Arjuna
I am not following it for a long time,the last league i saw was where Silent(the green haired guy was there),i hated that Team Rockets became so advanced and sophisticated.


I just saw this news in FB today,felt like something got completed today.
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
LOL. Would be nice if they changed the MC but I am pretty sure it won't happen.
Admiral Teach
Admiral Teach
Wow. Just wow. After nearly twenty years, this dirpy Ash is the one that dun did the deed. I wasted my childhood away hoping at each league in vain, only for it to happen after I stopped bothering. And I even came back for the Kalos league. A plague upon thee, whoever was responsible for this!

But at least he did it. Ash is now a Pokemon Master. Right?
Arjuna
Arjuna
Who knows,I am not following it for a long time.
Arjuna
Arjuna
Demon there is a talk that the reboot will have a new MC.
Elusia
Elusia
@Arjuna I think you're talking about the Unova saga.. and it's definitely the worst.

@Admiral Teach Ikr! I would be completely fine if it was in Kalos, cause Ash had an amazing team, but he lost and I got super salty about it :XD
At least on a bright side, Sun & Moon had a lot of milestones. Team Rocket defeating Ash, a well acclaimed episode, and now this.
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
Wait Team Rocket defeated Ash?
  • Like
Reactions: Elusia
Elusia
Elusia
Yes, yes they did XP

Hard to believe, I know.
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Arjuna
Arjuna
So didn't they try to capture Pikachu?
Elusia
Elusia
I can't exactly recall everything that happened at that time, but basically Ash battled Team Rocket per usual cause this is usually the time when the team loses, but he lost.
  • Like
Reactions: Arjuna
Top