MangaHelpers

lakhan220
lakhan220
Yep, it is kawaii. Oh, I definitely agree to tht. Instead of just tidbits here and there, a brief elaboration on dynamics of clans in tht era, how the 5 villages came to be in detail along with Madara and Hashirama becoming leader of their respective clans.
I would have preferred even if anime only how they explored the kaguya, post kaguya, hagoromo and the rivalry of 2 brothers.

Yep, I read as well as watch it.
  • Like
Reactions: Kiki
Kiki
Kiki
oh the kaguya, hagoromo, indra&ashura thingy was explained in the filler?

how do you like it so far? like the plot for the manga and the soundtrack, the animation, the studio choice for the anime
lakhan220
lakhan220
Yep, Ep 460-468

Few Issues with manga. But do like the nostalgia of old naruto in certain fights. Teamwork, strategies, baits etc. All in all, mixed feelings.
Animation is Meh, decent ST though, and plot, it feels like a continuous flow with adaption of novels filling the gaps of the manga and the side characters are well fleshed and get tht justice and panel time they deserve.
  • Like
Reactions: Kiki
Kiki
Kiki
I see... would you recommend it to me?

when naruto was on-going, were you also active in a forum?
lakhan220
lakhan220
Let's see. For casual reads yes, else no, do prepare for a bit of disappointment here and there in manga.Anime is decently done.

Hmm, naah, I was not. I actually started animes and mangas much later as in post 2011. I did use to go to naruto forums to see prediction and theories and such, other than tht, nothing.
  • Like
Reactions: Kiki
Kiki
Kiki
you didnt read any manga or watch any anime at all in your childhood lakhan?
Top