- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 2,194
- Reaction score
- 4,757
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
At the end of Maschenny's conversation with Yuri, there was more or less direct foreshadowing that Yuri would lose:
Exhibit
Bet (Foreshadowing)
I bolded the parts that I think foreshadow Yuri's loss:
I think this is foreshadowing Yuri being placed in grave danger by losing her Green April. At the Last Station, Yuri handed over her Black March to Baam, and if she also loses her Green April to Maschenny, she would no longer be a 13 Months Princess.
The setup foreshadowing Maschenny being placed in great danger for losing her Yellow May seems unlikely. Maschenny's fall has been foreshadowed by Jinsung and the Narrator/Hwaryun at the Last Station.
Jinsung said that she overestimates herself and knows nothing about the Ancient Beasts and even less about Baam:
The Narrator/Hwaryun implied that she would be one of the arrogant people that would be swept up in the tidal wave of the new era:
Given that Maschenny's fall seems to be set to come from Baam the war she's scheming, it seems unlikely to me that she would lose her 13 Month and thus be placed in danger even before then.
Given that Maschenny said that she "really needed" the Green April and that she's already planned everything out, I'm guessing that Maschenny setup the circumstances for a bet that she was assured to win.
Yuri noticing how suspicious Maschenny's proposal for the bet is reinforces this.
The sense that I get is that the outcome of the bet has already been preordained. It's a foregone conclusion that Yuri would accept the bet and lose her Green April to Maschenny. That is the "massive predetermined flow" that Yuri finds herself swept up in.
Source
Exhibit
Bet (Foreshadowing)
I bolded the parts that I think foreshadow Yuri's loss:
Yuri thinks that the loser of the bet would be placed in "great danger"....A Bet... ?
For Thirteen Months with sister Maschenny?
Then if we do the bet, whoever loses will be in great danger...
Why would she want this in spite of knowing that...?
I think this is foreshadowing Yuri being placed in grave danger by losing her Green April. At the Last Station, Yuri handed over her Black March to Baam, and if she also loses her Green April to Maschenny, she would no longer be a 13 Months Princess.
The setup foreshadowing Maschenny being placed in great danger for losing her Yellow May seems unlikely. Maschenny's fall has been foreshadowed by Jinsung and the Narrator/Hwaryun at the Last Station.
Jinsung said that she overestimates herself and knows nothing about the Ancient Beasts and even less about Baam:
The Narrator/Hwaryun implied that she would be one of the arrogant people that would be swept up in the tidal wave of the new era:
Given that Maschenny's fall seems to be set to come from Baam the war she's scheming, it seems unlikely to me that she would lose her 13 Month and thus be placed in danger even before then.
Afterwards, Yuri questions why Maschenny chose the Green April and not the Black March. She notices that Maschenny has already planned everything out ahead and questions how she knew that she was on the Hell Train. She thereafter concludes that the entire setup of the bet is suspicious.But why does it have to be Green April?
Why would she choose Green April and not Black March?
And it sounds like she already decided on the details of the bet.. What is this..?
Plus how did she know that I'm on the Hell Train.
This all...
Seems suspicious...
Given that Maschenny said that she "really needed" the Green April and that she's already planned everything out, I'm guessing that Maschenny setup the circumstances for a bet that she was assured to win.
Yuri noticing how suspicious Maschenny's proposal for the bet is reinforces this.
Finally, Yuri feels like she's being carried along in a massive predetermined flow.It feels like I'm being carried along in a massive predetermined flow—
The sense that I get is that the outcome of the bet has already been preordained. It's a foregone conclusion that Yuri would accept the bet and lose her Green April to Maschenny. That is the "massive predetermined flow" that Yuri finds herself swept up in.
Source
Last edited:
