Seinen Vampire Hunter D by Kikuchi Hideyuki & Takaki Saiko

gokusgirl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone knew where I can go to download Vampire Hunter D. I hear it's really popular and I want to see what the fuss is all about.
 

morten

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
37
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Vampire Hunter D

I was wondering if someone knew where I can go to download Vampire Hunter D. I hear it's really popular and I want to see what the fuss is all about.
Not scanlated because it's lizensed.

Digi Manga
 

Digitalr

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
44
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Vampire Hunter D

hmm and what does that exactly meening? (that its lizensed)
It means you buy it in the store or online.
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Hunter D

but lisenced doesnt always help ppl from scanning lol
u might find it in some sites like lurk.... not positive, though.
 

Shinomori Aoshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Vampire Hunter D

And what about countries that it isn't licensed yet? I can't buy it in a store where I come from.(Greece)
 

~Shiki-Sama~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vampire Hunter D

Licensed? ah damn.. i love the OVA's.. so frikkin cool...

btw, this is a very old manga right?

V. Hunter D...
 

Morghul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Vampire Hunter D

As far as i know Vampire Hunter D wasn't originally a manga at all. It's a series of 20 something novels buy a Japanese guy. Two of the books have been turned into stand alone movies. And the first novel has been turned into a manga...with more volumes to follow.
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
The first two volumes are out on the internet scanned in English, just try google.

I tried Lurk but nothing, there might be some other volumes on various IRC Channels.

The IPhone has up to volume 6 and each is only $0.99
 

RDN-567

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
23
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
any info on v5 or v6 scans?
 

king_crimson-

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
529
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
you can find novels 1-15 in english if you know how to search(not difficult, just use google)...
 

RDN-567

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
23
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
^ thanks for the news (even found vol 17), but i was interested in the manga not the novel (my english is not that good to read a whole book)
 
Top