Shounen Sachi-chan Gū!! by Toriyama Akira and Katsura Masakazu

Ulgen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm searching for Sachi-chan Gū!! (さちえちゃんグー!!?) made by Akira Toriyama. It was published as a One-shot(2008) in Jump SQ., with Masakazu Katsura.

Is there any translation, Edited Manga or raw available?
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sachi-chan Gū!!

I'm 90% that it hasn't been scanlated yet.

Crazy that the creators DB & Zetman come together to make this though.
 
Last edited:

Ulgen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Sachi-chan Gū!!

I'm 90% that it hasn't been scanlated yet.

Crazy that the creators DB & Zetman come together to make this though.
I hope that someone scanlated it already because it would be very interesting to see the results :)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sachi-chan Gū!!

It's not translated yet but here's the raw.
 

Ulgen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Sachi-chan Gū!!

Thank you very much. Maybe I will try to translate it for my own so that I at least will get the content ;)
 
Last edited:

embet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Did u still seek for this release?I have one..Just want to help since this thread not closed..:-)
 

Boat29

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want to see the manga of Sachi-chan Gu!!. Got any pictures of it?
 
Top