Meijin no Kori
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerTitle: .hack//GU+
Mangaka: Yuzuhana Morita
Original Story: Tatsuya Hamasaki
Synopsis: Backstory/storyline to the upcoming .hack//GU PS2 game.
Yes, the .Hack//Gravity Unit manga is finally being scanlated! Things are looking good to me, so far. The plot looks good and I can't wait for the following chapters!
You can get the first chapter here:
http://thewafflehouse.net/hackGU.php
Enjoy!
[br]Posted at: February 02, 2006, 11:06:20 PM_________________________________________________Chapter 2 has been released!
http://thewafflehouse.net/hackGU.php
Untill they upload it...
Mirrors:
Mirror 1: http://rapidshare.de/files/14446349/hackGU_ch02__TWH_.zip.html
Mirror 2: http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RT3S9V0SWQ8S17AUJXCWMDIY5
Mirror 3: http://www.upload2.net/download2/EGFXCqfchXCXuJG/hackGU_ch02_[TWH].zip.html
Mangaka: Yuzuhana Morita
Original Story: Tatsuya Hamasaki
Synopsis: Backstory/storyline to the upcoming .hack//GU PS2 game.
Yes, the .Hack//Gravity Unit manga is finally being scanlated! Things are looking good to me, so far. The plot looks good and I can't wait for the following chapters!
You can get the first chapter here:
http://thewafflehouse.net/hackGU.php
Enjoy!
[br]Posted at: February 02, 2006, 11:06:20 PM_________________________________________________Chapter 2 has been released!http://thewafflehouse.net/hackGU.php
Untill they upload it...
Mirrors:
Mirror 1: http://rapidshare.de/files/14446349/hackGU_ch02__TWH_.zip.html
Mirror 2: http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RT3S9V0SWQ8S17AUJXCWMDIY5
Mirror 3: http://www.upload2.net/download2/EGFXCqfchXCXuJG/hackGU_ch02_[TWH].zip.html

but if you want you can have a look... soon i will translate it to english so everyone can enjoy it! xD my web is in my profile just check. I think that I can but i am not sure if not just delete it.


*