Shoujo Gakuen Babysitters by Tokei Nohari

taiyouchan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hey, has anyone picked up the latest LaLa and read the first chapter of their new serial? It's really cute, and I wondering if there are any fans yet?
 

sapphire-pyro

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Gakuen Babysitters

Ah, you already know my thoughts on it~ But it is indeed very cute~
 

dpsoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Shoujo] Gakuen Babysitters by Tokei Nohari

sounds cute xD I'm looking forward to more scanlated releases of this (since I can't read japanese text)
 

butterflysky

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: [Shoujo] Gakuen Babysitters by Tokei Nohari

Yes!~ I really enjoy this :D Koutarou is really cute!
 
Top