- Joined
- Jun 23, 2008
- Messages
- 588
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
A very entertaining chapter and I even more so considering I got the most of my prediction right. I was thinking Christiansen would get past Jito without the latter suffering from his injury, but I guess Taka doesn't want to undermine his ability too much. Wasn't too impressed with the naming of Chris' special cross, but it was an interesting one nevertheless ... and he got past Misugi to do it! After that Jito's injury was highlighted again and while it annoyed me to see this being the reason for Japan conceding, this is exactly what the Danish Duo were aiming for and I so love it when a good plan works. Moreover, in my mind Haas would have made a header even if Jito was healthy, but this injury allowed him to switch to the high-altitude volley he made. Didn't like how seemingly easy that got in against Wakashimazu, but I take it he was mentally prepared for a header and the quick switch to a volley caught him off-guard. Of course, this would have never went in against Wakabayashi ...
And last but not least, I loved the way Taka gave Haas' hair life
And last but not least, I loved the way Taka gave Haas' hair life

Last edited: