- Joined
- Jun 28, 2007
- Messages
- 1,279
- Reaction score
- 989
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
The real serialization doesn't start till next month, but...the prologue is out. I indeed had translated it long ago, but...with the raw gone, no Edited Manga, and all...*shrug* I'll give it a try then, but I'm not good with writing up reviews or summary though. (Plus, despite of the fact that I've been follow this series from before the anime comes about, I've never played the game except for Basara HEROES...I came to know of it through Basara 2 manga after all... .__.")
Sengoku Basara 3
Original story by: Capcom
Artist: Oga Asagi
Serialization start in Jump Square March 2010 Issue.
Summary:
Based on the PS3/Wii game that's about to be released this Summer.
The story is set in the Sengoku Era of Japan, where the land is filled with war and chaos, following two heroes, Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura. After the Oda troop is defeated, the new troop, Toyotomi, led by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, starts their own conquest over the whole of Japan.
Preview Images:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8246/scan003r.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5017/scan004.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2476/scan005k.jpg
PS. Alright, I suck at summary (especially when I think I'd end up spoiling Basara 2 story if I put the game summary...plus, if the manga starts it out this way, then it's almost as if they're going to rewind with Basara 2 then go to Basara 3(?), since Hideyoshi and his time is actually Basara 2's story, not 3. .__.") If someone else can come up with the summary, it'd be highly appreciated...^_^"
Sengoku Basara 3
Original story by: Capcom
Artist: Oga Asagi
Serialization start in Jump Square March 2010 Issue.
Summary:
Based on the PS3/Wii game that's about to be released this Summer.
The story is set in the Sengoku Era of Japan, where the land is filled with war and chaos, following two heroes, Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura. After the Oda troop is defeated, the new troop, Toyotomi, led by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, starts their own conquest over the whole of Japan.
Preview Images:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8246/scan003r.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5017/scan004.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2476/scan005k.jpg
PS. Alright, I suck at summary (especially when I think I'd end up spoiling Basara 2 story if I put the game summary...plus, if the manga starts it out this way, then it's almost as if they're going to rewind with Basara 2 then go to Basara 3(?), since Hideyoshi and his time is actually Basara 2's story, not 3. .__.") If someone else can come up with the summary, it'd be highly appreciated...^_^"



!