Shounen G-Maru Edition by Kawashita Mizuki

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

G-Maru Edition by Kawashita Mizuki
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Ecchi
Serialized: Jump SQ 19
Summary and Preview:
Kaburagi Aruto is a young aspiring shojo mangaka. Then one day she encounters a robot from the future who happens to be a huge fan of her work. He tells her she will become successful but not in the field of shojo. He uses a beret that holds all his advance gadgets to help Aruto fulfill her destiny.
Releases by CXC
 
Last edited:

Jinoh

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
365
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I gotta say, it's a pretty good read
 

Jakon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I had really fun reading this one.

...


But its on Jump SQ.19...so there will only be like 4 chapters a year? :notrust
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I had really fun reading this one.

...


But its on Jump SQ.19...so there will only be like 4 chapters a year? :notrust
Probably yes.
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Chapter 6 and 7 had some good developments. Things are developing slowly, but I like the direction this manga is headed. We have 3 cute girls now in a Dojinshi circle. I can't wait until November to read more.
 
Top