Shounen T.R.A.P. by Yamatoya Eco

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi


T.R.A.P.
By: Yamatoya Eco
Genre: Sports, Drama
Serialized In: Shonen Sunday
Mangaupdates

A lone boy standing on the beach. A loss of memories. The death of a great friend. A soccer club that had fallen apart. Mysteriously overwhelming skill. The name of the young man is Amakusa Kain. A new kind of feeling of soccer suspense begins here.
 

LazyPrinzez

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Hi, sorry for going all necromancer with this thread, but I just wanna ask if there are people willing to work on this? I'd like to be the typesetter if you don't have one. Raws are also hard to find (or maybe I'm just not good at searching for raws), so if there's anyone else is interested, maybe we can collab on this? I read up until chapter 19 and it seemed good, IMO.
 
Top