Seinen [Webtoon] METRONOME by Lee Won Jin

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
METRONOME
STORY & ART: Lee Wonjin
LINK: Metronome @ Daum
RELEASED: Every Wednesday
GENRE: School, Fantasy, Romance, Mystery
STATUS: 2010.06.07 ~ Ongoing
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Oh that's quite an interesting format as a webcomic/manwha, I haven't seen something like that yet. And all in colour <3
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Yeah. ^^ Chapter 1 was released yesterday!

<Read Online>
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

I read chapter one, and check out like 7 chapters @ daum.

I thought the first chapter was pretty good. The art was nice to but jumping ahead...

Not sure what to make of it... Its kind of creppy to me and trying find the mystery behind it.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

<Read Online>

Chapter 2 is out! (:

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

<Read Online>

Chapter 2 is out! (:

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. xD
Just read chapter.

Can you spoiler who the guy(Sanghyun?) (the one who intro'd to yuna) is?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Yep! ^^

The guy in the beginning of the chapter (black hair - Class Rep, Sungkang) or end (white/blue hair - Onyu)?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Yep! ^^

The guy in the beginning of the chapter (black hair - Class Rep, Sungkang) or end (white/blue hair - Onyu)?

The one with the Blue/white hair Onyu. I mean who is he and why he wants to protect Yuna?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

I don't want to spoil that much. :p It's revealed pretty much in the beginning chapters so you'll find out soon!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Class Representative is a funny guy.. "I can beat her in strength."
First time reading a web comic so I did something stupid and read it the same way I would read usually and I thought there was only 3 pages, I was wondering what was happening until I realize I need to scroll down :XD

Good job translating and I like this so far !
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Thank you! ^^

Chapter 3 has been released!

<Read Online>


<Read Online>

Chapter 4 released!
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

The plot is moving forward but the questions still are there.
Still wondering whats going here.

Thanks for the chapter Kyo chan.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Read the first 5 chapters of this today... and I have to say I pretty much agree with Charlie. :p

But actually, my biggest complaint is that I don't really see the appeal of Yuna as a character yet. :sweat The other characters seem to be so enamored with her for some reason, but she hasn't really shown any personality or charisma yet at all. Hopefully we'll get some more character development soon, so I can change my mind about her. ;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [Webcomic] METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Chapters 6 was released by the company, read it there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [Webcomic] METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

So, is it time travel, mind erasing drug? Whats going on. The mystery is killing me though.
Why is there people after Yuna. The psychopathic tone still gives me creeps.


Chapter 8 scans are out.

*Seems to be a special chapter.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Chapters 9 and 10 are out.

I have not read those yet.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: METRONOME by Lee Wonjin

Such a strange and creepy series, I agree. The expression at Onyu's face is just... It make me shudders. I also agree that there is nothing I see at Yuna that made people like her... Probably something in the past?
 
Top