Shounen [Webtoon] Layers by glpi

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Layers​

Demographics: Sonyeon (Shounen)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Psychological, School Life, Supernatural
Publishing Status: Ongoing
Writer: glpi
Artist: glpi
On MH: Link
Groups Editing: Easy Going Scans
Published / Serialized in: Duam
Mangaupdates

About the Story

Mia has a special talent which she didn’t know she had until recently. If she concentrates, she can transfer in another dimension called “Layers”. That dimension has no people except those that can transfer of course and... The monsters that lurk there! If you accidentally get trapped in “Layers” your only hope is... The Special Class!



Personal Note

The series has potential. I waited enough to ensure the chapters are going to be translated more regularly. Seems to be the case so far. Anyway, the plot is interesting, art is good and the characters are in the stage of development. At the moment, I can't say I have any favorites. I will recommend it nevertheless.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I stumbled upon its sequel first, actually. When I noticed it has a prequel, I decided to check this one first. Layers is an interesting series so far, with the idea of a separate world unknown to normal humans. I'm on chapter 7 now, look forward for more twists. ^__^
 
Top