A Look at Shikamaru - Can Laziness Equal Strength?

tonyyao82

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
279
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, everybody. Just wanted to share what I wrote about Nara Shikamaru a while back. I think he's quite an interesting character and I'm hoping he makes another appearance soon in the manga.

http://www.mangatherapy.com/post/29622964523/nara-shikamaru-naruto-can-laziness-equal-strength

Though I actually wonder how much of a role Shikamaru will play near the climax. While Naruto seems troublesome for him, Shikamaru might have something up his sleeve in case the
Madara/Obito combination
gets way too crazy.
 

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

tonyyao82

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
279
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Teppei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
170
Reaction score
66
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Ryr

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
738
Reaction score
374
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top