A wild member has barged in!

Kurien

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well hey there. I'm Kurien, I'm a caffeine addict, I love reading manga, being bored, tinkering with any computer systems, being an asshole, watching anime, my ice hockey skates and their fancy as fuck green laces, I dislike indirect speech, twats, and people who can't drive properly. I talk a lot, so feel free to start a chat, although you may regret it after the first few hours straight. If I think something, chances are good I'll fucking say it. :hee

I'm a kitchen hand, and I study a double degree of Business and Information Technology at the University of Newcastle here in Australia. I'm 19, and well, I like stuff. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. :hip

So yeah, hey guys.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sup, I hope you have a great time around here :amuse

Now... Answer. :hee

Animes:
Mangas:
Manhwas:
Favorite movie:
Most Dumb thing you ever done:
Favorite Food:

:vbunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait .... Kurien san... you are not Korean!!

Welcome to mh btw - :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kurien

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sup, I hope you have a great time around here :amuse

Now... Answer. :hee

Animes:
Mangas:
Manhwas:
Favorite movie:
Most Dumb thing you ever done:
Favorite Food:

:vbunny
Thanks for the welcome!

Animes: Ao no Exorcist, FMA - Brotherhood, Free!, Naruto & Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Shingeki no Kyojin (just started it), Psycho-Pass, K-Project, Wangan Midnight (just picked this up too), and preparing my feels for Cowboy Bebop.
Mangas: Ao no Exorcist, Psyren, Naruto, Bleach
Manhwas: Noblesse, planning to pick up Ability, ToG and GoHS
Favourite movie: I can't decide! :gwah
Most Dumb thing you ever done: Too many, more than I'd like to admit. :-_-
Favourite Food: Pad thai. *drools*

Wait .... Kurien san... you are not Korean!!

Welcome to mh btw - :D
Haha thanks for the welcome, loving it here already!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I recommend you reading SnK after watching the anime, so you can see how much better it is xD
If you ever want to ask something just feel free to call anyone on the member threads :hi
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Ice-skating is a plus, and your field of study is a plus too...Lolo approves:hip

So welcome!:confetti

So what are you studying exactly? I'm guessing you are doing some programming...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You love being bored? :blink Well that's a first.

And btw, too much caffeine is not good for you! :nono You should eat more chocolate, like me. Endorphine is much better. :nod


Anyway, welcome! Enjoy the ride.
 
Top