Question About reader set up on site

killjoy890

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i need information on the reader on sites. Like how some Manga Editor sites allow their projects to be read on their sites. Can someone answer the following questions?
1. How many types of readers are there?
2. Can you give me some sites that use each?
3. How do you set up them?
My info might not be clear enough i am sorry about that but can anyone help?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That is not information we have any knowledge of or access to. You will have to speak directly to site proprietors for that information.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't think I can answer any of your specific questions, but I believe each site has to write their own code for their readers, and each site's manga reader is slightly different.

Anyways I know of One Edited Manga team; FoOlRulez who wrote their own reader called FoOlReader and I think they've made it available to everyone who wants to host their own manga. (It was written by a 14 year old o.0 wow :XD)

The link to the category of posts related to the FoOlReader is here
I'm sure you'll find all the information you need.

Cheers.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I believe that most of the sites that have their own reader use FoOlReader, which is free and open source. The only thing I know is that server and database space are needed to install. There are a number of groups who upload to Batoto, an online reader that seems to respect Manga Editor wishes.
 
Top